• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC coins

SpyderTattoo

Yep, just got mine in the mail yesterday too. These sure are nice coins. One thing bothers me though, the phrase, "A right Unexercised is a right lost" Unexercised isn't really a word and also indicates that something was undone. Like zombies are undead because they were once dead. The phrase should read "A Right Not Exercised is a Right Lost"

Maybe the next go-around with the coins, they can be changed to reflect proper English.