Thread: bloomturd suggest police go on nation wide strike

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    mauston wi

bloomturd suggest police go on nation wide strike

saw this in another forum thought i would share

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life" Shed Hunting

White Oak Plantation
    Doesn't Doomberg understand that if that happened he would have to spend some of his own money for his personal armed security. Seeing that Doomberg is a fatcat 1%er and all.

Just saying.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

northern wis
    Or he dosen't realize a lot of cops don't belive in gun control.

He is a idiot what else can one say.

Bloombarf's concept presents a double edged sword; if the police go on strike, the lawless, who dont care in the least about the law, nor gun laws and limitations will sieze upon the opportunity, and run rampant. The law abiding would have to take up arms to protect themselves, loved ones, and their property. This would champion the rights, and actions of the law abiding, and more unarmed law abiding citizens may arm up. An event like what Bloombutt suggest would further gun rights, and sales even more than our current President has.

i theorize that because of the theater shootings, the law abiding may migrate in droves to their own protective measures afforded them under the laws, while the left screams that stricter laws and limitations need to be applied. ultimately the left will be seen in the gun store, buying their measures of protection, while spewing otherwise.

Campaign Veteran
    West Bend, WI
    Let them strike. Properly armed citizens would do a better job anyways.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

[QUOTE=TaurusToter;1794233]Let them strike. Properly armed citizens would do a better job anyways.

the truth is thusly spoken.

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
    I see a rise in crime for one day. Then a news headline that citizens are defending themselves and the crime rate dropping dramatically.

and a reduction in repeat offenders too i bet.