• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

bloomturd suggest police go on nation wide strike

OC for ME

Doesn't Doomberg understand that if that happened he would have to spend some of his own money for his personal armed security. Seeing that Doomberg is a fatcat 1%er and all.

Just saying.

M

McX

Bloombarf's concept presents a double edged sword; if the police go on strike, the lawless, who dont care in the least about the law, nor gun laws and limitations will sieze upon the opportunity, and run rampant. The law abiding would have to take up arms to protect themselves, loved ones, and their property. This would champion the rights, and actions of the law abiding, and more unarmed law abiding citizens may arm up. An event like what Bloombutt suggest would further gun rights, and sales even more than our current President has.

i theorize that because of the theater shootings, the law abiding may migrate in droves to their own protective measures afforded them under the laws, while the left screams that stricter laws and limitations need to be applied. ultimately the left will be seen in the gun store, buying their measures of protection, while spewing otherwise.