• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Leader Poosharker (aka Greenisfaster) turns 21 today

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I just spoke with a great 18-20 OC advocate, Poo, and he is on his way to apply for his CPL because......

today is his.....

21st Birthday!

See is guide for 18-20 carry!

GUIDE

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hermannr

Hej Green/poo...remember, because you are(want) to be a CPL holder you have to be a bit careful when you celebrate this milestone...remember...moderation in all things...including this occation...old man talking here OK? I celebrated my 21st in a hotel in Siagon, don't do anything so foolish...I was sick for a week afterwards

SpyderTattoo

Great news. Now his Washington Arms Collectors membership will be a full membership, not the associate membership. We'll get that taken care of for you Green.

jt59

Finally, walking on the pier with no fishing pole and sports license in hand....

Have a good day!.......and two fingers of some Crown Black - rocks

OrangeIsTrouble

Thank you for the thread and the wishes!!! Vitamin water, sun, and Ivar's for this day. Problem-free and a pretty good way to start off the beginning of a properly armed life! It was starting to look suspicious everytime I went to church, pole and license in hand! It's great not to be restricted to .060.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Happy 21st Birthday! Congratulations on FINALLY being able to get your CPL, and thanks for all you've done so far, supporting 2A rights. Keep up the good work Green!

:banana::monkey:banana::monkey:banana::monkey:banana::monkey:banana::monkey