• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The "Big Picture" - Only A Few Missing Pieces To Finish The Puzzle?

Gil223

There are hundreds - possibly THOUSANDS - of "conspiracy theories" out here in cyberspace! And the further out you go into cyberspace, the thinner the air becomes. As the air gets thinner, the brain begins to suffer from the lack of oxygen. There is at least one theory out here to support the wildest LSD-inspired conspiracy! If one was to accept them all at face-value, one would need a rubber room in less than a month. However... based upon the old axiom, "Where there's smoke, there's fire", I see a pattern beginning to emerge from the smoke. There are several (more-or-less symbiotic) "coincidences" happening now - today - right under our collective noses. Can you smell the smoke? Can you feel the heat? I did a bit more research today on situations I have heard about for years. I believe some have credence... while some cause me to raise an eyebrow in skepticism.

Human beings (generally speaking) have a tendency to believe most strongly, that which supports whatever preconceived beliefs they may have about any given subject. Most of us truly believe that "the sun rises in the east"... ignoring the fact that both "sun" and "east" were defined as such by man (which could drag me off into an entirely different discussion, so I will forgo any further elucidation). If one were to accept the following observations as factual (as have I, for the most-part), they would probably not see the same "Big Picture" forming that I do, but - probably - one bearing a strong resemblance to mine. These are my observations of today:

1. At the current rate of government spending vs taxation, the US Budget will never be balanced again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW5IdwltaAc

2. Obama Administration's enthusiastic support of the UN SATT
http://www.saveamericafoundation.co...ton-commits-to-un-small-arms-treaty-by-guido/ (and assorted other websites)

3. Obama's "Brown Shirt Army" (National Stability Police Force)
Google: "Stability Police Force" (and draw your own conclusions about this one)

4. FEMA DP Camps - This has been an issue for me since one of the "FEMA" camps shown was identified as being in N. Korea. Many, if not MOST of the "FEMA is coming!" ("Chicken Little Syndrome") crowd strike me as being somewhere south of disturbed. Recently however, FEMA Displaced Person Camps were up for bids in 5 areas within the geographical confines of CONUS, with a specification of being able to be set up and operating with only 72 hours notice:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/01/new_nationwide_fema_camps_should_raise_eyebrows.html One has to wonder about the circumstances that could displace the entire country in 72 hours (a "managed" [orchestrated] crisis perhaps?)

5. 150 Armored vehicles being transported south through Watsonville, CA. (Do they have a really cheap car wash there? Is Earl Scheib back in business in CA? Sinister? By itself, not particularly sinister, but taken as another part of the puzzle...?)

6. The total absence of transparency in the current administration, the makeup of Obama's Cabinet, the end-runs around Congress and the Constitution, the abject failure of Operation F&F, and Obama more than doubling the national debt (which it took 200 years to accumulate) in under four years - with NOTHING to show for it - has to make people wonder, "WTH??". :eek:

Not to mention the bail out of GM, Chrysler and a few select banks. Could it be that "We the People" are being intentionally provoked toward rebellion? Just my thoughts on the current situation. Pax...

Last edited: