• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So, what kind of guns do small CT towns own?

davidmcbeth

Banned
Here is East Windsor ... small town ~11-13K pop.

What do they have? 24 M16s just purchased ... likely enough to enslave the entire population

See attachment for their purchase of these rifles THIS YEAR ... total # of rifles? Who knows,,,,more than 24 that's for sure.

Why do we want AR15s and M16s? Because we'll NEED them. We should get free ones from the feds .. just like they do for local PDs.

Last edited:

luckyykid

davidmcbeth....just out of curiousity, what do you believe the intentions of the PD are with these weapons?

I'm not challenging you...I just want to know what your beliefs/thoughts are on this

davidmcbeth

Banned
davidmcbeth....just out of curiousity, what do you believe the intentions of the PD are with these weapons?

I'm not challenging you...I just want to know what your beliefs/thoughts are on this

Well, I don't see these small towns collecting dozens of M16s and other similar weapons being actually needed for law enforcement purposes. This leads to a conclusion that they are being collected to be used for reasons outside of law enforcement purposes.

Do you think East Windsor needs 24 M16's ? If your answer is no then please give me your opinion as to why they obtained them.

luckyykid

Well, like you I can only really make assumptions. I work in one of the three high crime cities in CT, and our LE needs are likely much different than East Windsors. However, I have never know of a modern american PD to have a collective plan of controling the population, or whatever other conspiracy type theory one might subscribe to, needing the stockpiling of weapons for said purpose. I do believe most PDs are preparing for active shooter scenerios, where in some cases in the past the PD has been outgunned by the bad guy...but I agree it seems unnecessary for a town like EW to have 24. I would think maybe 5 guns would suffice. The only other thing I can think of is sometimes small town PDs are given large budgets, and they may be coming to the end of the fiscal year and need to spend what was alloted them...not saying that's right either but it's pretty common practice in all public/govt sector organizations.

The only thing I can fairly confidently say is I don't believe there is any big conspiracy within any PD to arm themselves for some type of planned action against the public.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I don't know if i'm missing something, but wheres this attachment? I wanted to check it out

It looks like once an attachment is deleted from the acct holders acct pg, it gets deleted everywhere...so it seems that attachments are hyper linked to the poster's download pg. And I had to delete the files due to the small space available.

Bummer. But my attch cache is full.....after threads are dead that link to it, I'll repost. Maybe a week or so.

davidmcbeth

Banned
North Haven

From 2011-2012

N. Haven got 8 M16s through a DOJ grant in

And they purchased a few AR15's

They already had, prior to 2011,

M16 shorties (10)
FN sniper rifle
Baretta & Glock handguns

They also had but sold:

2 new m16s (they got $600 for them)(maybe a sale of the free ones through the grant)
45's
a 22 handgun Walther

So it looks like N. Haven has been picking up M16s and ARs on occasion. Why does N. Haven need all these rifles? Who knows.