• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Webster Pass M&G........? 7/29/2012

nkunnen

I just checked and in the White River NF, and Pike NF in Park county have no shooting restrictions......

M-Taliesin

No worries I will see you guys tomorrow.

Howdy GT!
Now that tomorrow has come and gone, I want to thank you for the most exciting and fun meet and greet I've ever attended. Too bad we didn't see any other folks from the OC forum join us for this, they just don't know what a terrific time they missed out on!

I sure had the time of my life, and I really thank you guys for looking after a rookie off-road novice such as myself.
This surely will be a birthday to remember.
Thank you so much for the day, and for the chance to try out your 9mm, .22 rifle and 12ga shotgun. That was fun.
I just wish I had brought my .45 ammo, and I look at it sitting on the counter now wondering 'Where were you when I needed you???"

Thanks again, and I've started a new thread with a link to a slide show of photos I took today.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited: