• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Assault Rifle" being blamed for the shooting. Not the person

Bellum_Intus

I got banned from their FB page somehow.. lol.. all my posts got deleted..

You saw all my FB posts.. but here's one I made in the OC Supporters group.. :p

"Well.. after looking at the photo more.. I tried to stuff 100 Hornady Vmax bullets into a magazine.. I got about 80 BULLETS in there.. alas, I could still only stuff 30 cartridges/rounds into it... morons.. PS.. I had to hold down the bullets so they didn't pop out.. :p"

--Rob

Bellum_Intus

Not trying to be offensive here..

I got banned from their page after I messaged them to promote banning the Bible because there was violence in it and violence is bad..

Now.. I'd really not promote banning the bible, but I wanted to demonstrate how stupid they were being .. :p
I guess they were too stupid to get that their post was as offensive to me as mine was to them..

--Rob

Last edited:

Wolfstanus

Should have pointed out any spelling mistakes then inform them their keyboard should be banned because of the spelling mistakes.

Bellum_Intus

It's facebook for Christ's sake, I don't bother with that site. I just don't get the appeal the site.

I use it mostly to keep in contact with family, they are literally around the world.. and I kinda use it to market my business that I didn't build..

heh..

--Rob

Dilligad316

From what I have heard and seen people are blaming the guns, Games, and violence in movies and tv.

The question I ask the last person that brought up banning firearms is if they felt they should ban the firearms then they had better continue the ban and ban WII, XBOX, Playstation, all of the news channels along with the majority of movies and television shows. They didnt believe that they needed to go that far.

Come to find out they owned XBOX, and Playstaion along with a large amount of violent games along with a large selection of violent movies. It was a rather short conversation after I pointed out that all he needed was a firearm if he believed everything that the main stream media said about violent killers and what triggers them to kill.

He wasnt willing to give up his games or movies but wants me to give up my 2nd amendment. :banghead:

Bellum_Intus

I VERY rarely rant on my company FB page, but tonight I lost it..

Kenaz Tactical Group
3 hours ago
And it begins, the blame game..
First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and families involved with the shooting in our fair State.

Now, the blame games begin, "were guns to blame", "was Hollywood to blame", "were drugs to blame" .. how about we blame.. THE GUY WHO DID IT! When these things happen, people are so quick go to out and blame everything or everyone in an effort to further limit our personal liberties and take away the rights of people WHO DID'T COMMIT the CRIME!.

To Michael Bloomberg.. Worry about your own City ok? WE in Colorado don't care what your opinion on Gun Control is, we all know how successful and crime free YOUR TOWN IS.. We don't welcome you here, we don't like you .. and STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR POLITICS IN COLORADO.. Go back to NYC and take your opinion, stuff it in your banned Big Gulp cup, and shove it straight up your candy ass..

I stole the candy ass from Stone Cold Steve Austin .. lol.. anyway..
--Rob

Last edited:

PFC HALE

i just have no words. i went out and pissed on a electric fence cause it made more sense.