Thread: Levin Supports UN Ban

Banned

Levin Supports UN Ban

From Facebook MCRGO

Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners

about an hour ago

Sen. Carl Levin has indicated in an e-mail to MCRGO Director John Jordan that he supports ratification of the United Nation's Arm Trade Treaty stating, "I support ratification of a strong and effective ATT, and I look forward to working with the administration and my Senate colleagues to achieve that goal."

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, USA
    No surprise to me. His responses to my emails often are veiled anti-gun. He cosponsored the 1994 Ban. He is for "sensible" gun control. He shouldn't be in office.
    "Reason can never be popular. Passions and feelings can become popular, but reason will always remain the sole property of a few eminent individuals."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thumbs down

He needed to be voted out years ago. Why, oh why, can't we have term limits for US Senators?!

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    From Facebook MCRGO

Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners

about an hour ago

Sen. Carl Levin has indicated in an e-mail to MCRGO Director John Jordan that he supports ratification of the United Nation's Arm Trade Treaty stating, "I support ratification of a strong and effective ATT, and I look forward to working with the administration and my Senate colleagues to achieve that goal."
    Not a shocker. He typically supports causes that favor low life and undesirables. What he fails to take into account is that the overwhelming majority of people committing crimes with firearms will not be affected by this as they donít legally obtain their weapons.

This will look good to the anti gunners and keep the continued vote of the leeches as it wonít have any real affect on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
    He needed to be voted out years ago. Why, oh why, can't we have term limits for US Senators?!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
    Why oh why do the residents of MI, the majority of whom support the 2A, continue to elect 2 senators who are both 1000% anti-gun?

Debbie is going to get re-elected again this year, i still don't understand how that is possible.
    If guns cause crime, all mine are defective- Ted Nugent

At least here in the western U.P., we elect pro-gun republicans and democrats. When "shall-issue" was being debated in the years before passage, the house member for my district (a democrat) voted against it. Not because he was opposed to shall issue, he was opposed to all the GFZ's that were created in that particular bill. My current house rep (a republican) is a co-sponsor or hb5225...

On the downside, we don't have enough votes up here to counter the anti-gun mentality of down state, which leads us to the Levin's and Stabenows...
    Rand Paul 2016

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by StingMP9 View Post
    No surprise to me. His responses to my emails often are veiled anti-gun. He cosponsored the 1994 Ban. He is for "sensible" gun control. He shouldn't be in office.
    Thats what he says in his replies to me whenever I contact him with a 2A request for support!It's like banging your head on a brick wall!My Reps,Levin,Levin and Stabenow DO NOT represent ME or any Constitutionally minded Citizen,and should be removed ASAP!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!