Thread: Gun control vs gfz

Gun control vs gfz

Here is what i am thinking that every time someone brings up GUN CONTROL (citizen control). we should counter punch with getting rid of GFZs. it is GFZ that causes these massacres! when was the last time you heard of a massacre at a gun event.

so when you make comments on other sites, or articles, or TV shows. ask why we don't do something about GFZs

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin711.htm
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Whenever someone tries to pull the old "well, if no one had guns" argument, my retort is usually "well, if everyone had guns..." I doubt there would be many mass shootings if everyone at a venue was issued an AR-15 at the door.

McX
    gun control and GFZ have never worked, and never will, you have to live under a rock to not know that. as for a magazine ban, i am all for it, keep them magazines from loading up in my mail box, ending up piled in the bathroom, save a tree, and read them online..................oh, wait, not that kind of magazine..................never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    gun control and GFZ have never worked, and never will, you have to live under a rock to not know that. as for a magazine ban, i am all for it, keep them magazines from loading up in my mail box, ending up piled in the bathroom, save a tree, and read them online..................oh, wait, not that kind of magazine..................never mind.
    I say we ban idiots from holding office also.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I say we ban idiots from holding office also.
    that's actually the definition of an Idiot; one that holds public office
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBodhi View Post
    Whenever someone tries to pull the old "well, if no one had guns" argument, my retort is usually "well, if everyone had guns..." I doubt there would be many mass shootings if everyone at a venue was issued an AR-15 at the door.
    If no one had guns then I would make one and be king of the world !!!!