• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun control vs gfz

papa bear

Here is what i am thinking that every time someone brings up GUN CONTROL (citizen control). we should counter punch with getting rid of GFZs. it is GFZ that causes these massacres! when was the last time you heard of a massacre at a gun event.

so when you make comments on other sites, or articles, or TV shows. ask why we don't do something about GFZs

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin711.htm

AngryBodhi

Whenever someone tries to pull the old "well, if no one had guns" argument, my retort is usually "well, if everyone had guns..." I doubt there would be many mass shootings if everyone at a venue was issued an AR-15 at the door.

M

McX

gun control and GFZ have never worked, and never will, you have to live under a rock to not know that. as for a magazine ban, i am all for it, keep them magazines from loading up in my mail box, ending up piled in the bathroom, save a tree, and read them online..................oh, wait, not that kind of magazine..................never mind.

WalkingWolf

gun control and GFZ have never worked, and never will, you have to live under a rock to not know that. as for a magazine ban, i am all for it, keep them magazines from loading up in my mail box, ending up piled in the bathroom, save a tree, and read them online..................oh, wait, not that kind of magazine..................never mind.

I say we ban idiots from holding office also.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Whenever someone tries to pull the old "well, if no one had guns" argument, my retort is usually "well, if everyone had guns..." I doubt there would be many mass shootings if everyone at a venue was issued an AR-15 at the door.

If no one had guns then I would make one and be king of the world !!!!:lol: