• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Come join us at Bishop Park in Wyandotte on Sat. Aug. 11 2012 *OC PICINIC*

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Note G9 is posting this thread for me do to issues with my account? Mike A. -

We are hosting a Pot Luck picnic in Bishop Park Its open to everyone that would like to come out and learn about Michigan laws on legally carrying a firearm Openly. We will answer your questions. It would be nice if you could bring a dish to pass around. Just let me know what you're planning on bringing so we don't have too much of the same stuff. So come on out bring your family, relatives and friends. It a day to relax, eat and learn something new. It’s a great park for kids plenty to do. They can fish, roller blade, ride bikes or go play on the playground.

We encourage you to bring your side arm if you have one.

Date: Saturday August 11th 2012
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Wyandotte Mi.

Link to park info
http://www.wyandotte.net/departments/recreation/parks.asp

Email me at summerman2022@yahoo.com if you have any. questions

Thank you