• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Barbecue Franktown August 4

PikesPeakMtnMan

I didn't commit or not commit to this get together because until yesterday I figured I had to work today...ended up getting the house squared away today...hope everyone had a good time and maybe I'll make the next one (I keep saying that, but I have made it M&G's in the past, swear to God!)

GAMER80116

...and a great time was had by all!

Thank you everyone for coming out today. Things are winding down as I post this, and I just want to give everyone that couldn't make it out a quick view of their compatriots, and for those that want a copy of the pic, grab it here:

Thanks All,
The Crew at Franktown Firearms

Attachments

• OpenCarry-BBQ-Aug-4-2012-wide.jpg
    OpenCarry-BBQ-Aug-4-2012-wide.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 132

M-Taliesin

Hello Gentlemen!
That was terrific fun, and I enjoyed spending the afternoon at Franktown.
Thanks for the delightful afternoon of food, friends and firearms at Franktown!
It was purely a pleasure to gather together in the friendly confines of the future range.
When ya'll do another one, I'll be there for sure! Bank on that.

Meanwhile, I neglected to talk with you about that 1911 I saw yesterday.
I'll try to get back with you about that one!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

wmodavis

So..... when is the next one? This one was so good lookin' forward to mor M&Gs.

GTShooter

Had a good time. Nice to have met you guys and finaly put a face to the Avatars.

Thanks for setting this event up.

mahkagari

Thank you everyone for coming out today. Things are winding down as I post this, and I just want to give everyone that couldn't make it out a quick view of their compatriots, and for those that want a copy of the pic, grab it here:

Thanks All,
The Crew at Franktown Firearms

Looks like a bunch of troublemakers if I ever saw one! ;) So glad the ladyfolk were able to join y'all as well.

SpringsColt

Missed the group picture!!

Man! I was there too! It was great to see everyone, but Scarlett was winding down, so we had to jam. Sorry we missed the kick ass group photo! It was a comfort knowing we were probably in the safest spot in Colorado! Save for the 1911 (thank god it was) hitting the deck, it was a hell of a time, and I'm going to have to make my way to Franktown for my next pistol. Quality crew they got running the show up there, and everyone should take their next firearms purchase up to the boys at Franktown Firearms...

Until next time Ladies and Germs...

Travis Ford

Keens

Man! I was there too! It was great to see everyone, but Scarlett was winding down, so we had to jam. Sorry we missed the kick ass group photo! It was a comfort knowing we were probably in the safest spot in Colorado! Save for the 1911 (thank god it was) hitting the deck, it was a hell of a time, and I'm going to have to make my way to Franktown for my next pistol. Quality crew they got running the show up there, and everyone should take their next firearms purchase up to the boys at Franktown Firearms...

Until next time Ladies and Germs...

Travis Ford

I don't recall meeting you there, what were you wearing and what do you look like? I'm the guy in the yellow shirt in the pic. There were a few folks there I didn't get a chance to chat with. We need to have more M&G's soon.

Keens

SpringsColt

I was the one with the cute little 3year old girl. We were hanging out in the shade by the ice box most of the time. We weren't there for long, maybe an hour and a half. It's a bit harder to socialize with a little one running around, so sorry I didn't get the chance to meet everyone, yet again. So it goes, I guess.

ColoradoFlyer

Sorry I missed this event. Like others have mentioned when is the next one. I have an idea, make it a car shown and OC event. Bring your ride, Jeep, Motorcycle ect and get together with fellow OC'ers....Thanks.