• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ping!

DocWalker

Cop or no cop .. a lawsuit will be filed ... how many times can you hit someone in the head with a bat and NOT be liable for a civil charge? There must be a number....

A bat is a deadly weapon...the guy who pinged him can expect service right about ... now.

I disagree, he only hit him until there was no more threat. He didn't hit him while he was on the ground and he did call 911. I would ask for a jury trial if it came to it as you wouldn't find 12 of anyone that would convict this guy. You might find 12 people that would like to give him a medal though. I really think people are fed up with the goverment and criminals, and if you put underwear on your head and commit robbery and threaten people I for one would like to see you 6 feet under. If I was on a jury this guy would get a medal for striking this criminal out.