Thread: Very interesting point on CO shooting(S)

Accomplished Advocate

Very interesting point on CO shooting(S)

Thats right, there were TWO shootings that day, however the one at the church has drawn no press, wonder why? Perhaps it would be that a church member blasted the felon who killed the first church member and stopped him from killing more.

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/cri...-other-ignored

And folks do not understand the libtard press manipulating the public opinions each and every day!
    Last edited by LMTD; 07-27-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

posted to facebook. Of course it is not covered.......
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Thats right, there were TWO shootings that day, however the one at the church has drawn no press, wonder why? Perhaps it would be that a church member blasted the felon who killed the first church member and stopped him from killing more.

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/cri...-other-ignored

And folks do not understand the libtard press manipulating the public opinions each and every day!
    Silly me. I was under the impression that the church shooting happened on April 22 and the movie theater shooting July 20.

Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post
    Silly me. I was under the impression that the church shooting happened on April 22 and the movie theater shooting July 20.
    I was also under the impression that it happened in 2007
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by 9026543 View Post

My bad, was not really paying attention to the dates, got the wrong impression on another forum.

Should I now stand in the corner for my mistake? :P
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignAxe View Post
    I was also under the impression that it happened in 2007
    The date on the article is Saturday, July 21st, 2012. The first sentance is "On April 22 of this year a convicted felon, just out of jail, went to an Aurora, Colorado, church and shot and killed a member of the congregation before being killed himself by a congregant carrying a gun." [emphasis added]

So it would seem that they were both, in fact, in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    My bad, was not really paying attention to the dates, got the wrong impression on another forum.

Should I now stand in the corner for my mistake? :P
    .....on your head.....wearing a pink tutu, whistling Dixie while twirling a baton.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    .....on your head.....wearing a pink tutu, whistling Dixie while twirling a baton.
    You are twisted.

It is notable however you did not make the chaps request so I think I will just have to skip the whole ordeal :P

Ok...Chaps too....

But pics are required!!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain