• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Very interesting point on CO shooting(S)

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Thats right, there were TWO shootings that day, however the one at the church has drawn no press, wonder why? Perhaps it would be that a church member blasted the felon who killed the first church member and stopped him from killing more.

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/cr...-shootings-one-widely-known-the-other-ignored

And folks do not understand the libtard press manipulating the public opinions each and every day!

Last edited:

Thats right, there were TWO shootings that day, however the one at the church has drawn no press, wonder why? Perhaps it would be that a church member blasted the felon who killed the first church member and stopped him from killing more.

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/cr...-shootings-one-widely-known-the-other-ignored

And folks do not understand the libtard press manipulating the public opinions each and every day!

Silly me. I was under the impression that the church shooting happened on April 22 and the movie theater shooting July 20.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Silly me. I was under the impression that the church shooting happened on April 22 and the movie theater shooting July 20.

My bad, was not really paying attention to the dates, got the wrong impression on another forum.

Should I now stand in the corner for my mistake? :p

Oramac

I was also under the impression that it happened in 2007

The date on the article is Saturday, July 21st, 2012. The first sentance is "On April 22 of this year a convicted felon, just out of jail, went to an Aurora, Colorado, church and shot and killed a member of the congregation before being killed himself by a congregant carrying a gun." [emphasis added]

So it would seem that they were both, in fact, in 2012.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
.....on your head.....wearing a pink tutu, whistling Dixie while twirling a baton.

You are twisted.

It is notable however you did not make the chaps request so I think I will just have to skip the whole ordeal :p