• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Central Va Breakfast Saturday (Old Mans Club)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
No one else has started it.
It's raining, it's hot. I'll be at River City Diner around 9:00....MK, if you show, I'll try to remember to bring that Derringer.

mk4

i'm'a try to be on the road to rcd by 730.
looking forward to seeing that derringer and then a little jaunt up the road to gt. ;)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Grapeshot says his tummy is hurting and does not want to come out and play. I just plain forgot. I'll meet you folks there.

mk4 - I'll bring a Bond with the front sight blade gone. And I'll stuff some .410 shells in there to show you why I say folks are kidding themselves when they do that.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Rip Van Grape here - awakened this morning to find little has changed with the world. Still hot, mucky and full of forgetfulness, but my companion who had been disturbing my interest in eating has apparently fled.

We shall see after I sweep the cobwebs and dust bunnies out, but think that a primordial need and a twitchy right foot will prevail.

sidestreet

Well, I guess I felt like TOO old a'man...,

got home from work, laid down 'til time for breakfast (mistake), and the the sleep monster got me!!! I got news for you guys out there, caliber doesn't matter to the sleep monster, you can hit him where ever with what ever, once he wraps you up, you're his until he gets tired of you.

Slee.., er, uh, sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless, just like the sleep monster ,aka "The Sandman".

mk4

Nice to see y'all this morning.
The food was good and the stories were better. ;)