Thread: Please vote in this poll. Very important.

Activist Member

Please vote in this poll. Very important.

http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/Romne...mo_code=F1A1-1

Above is the link to a poll being conducted by Newsmax. The results are amazing as of now, and make me feel good about the upcoming elections. They have had over 1,000,000 votes and Romney is destroying Obama, and everyone seems to agree that Republicans should be given control of Congress. Please vote! Don't forget to verify your vote by checking your E-mail after you submit your vote!
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Banned
    This a scam??? ... people from other countries can vote.... just saying ... I did not vote ... looks like they just want your email info ...
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 07-28-2012 at 02:36 AM.

Activist Member
    Actually it is the only legitimate poll I have seen in a while. They verify that information so you can only vote once. Most polls allow you to vote over and over.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    Actually it is the only legitimate poll I have seen in a while. They verify that information so you can only vote once. Most polls allow you to vote over and over.
    Don't you mean "so you can only vote once per e-mail account"?
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    This a scam??? ... people from other countries can vote.... just saying ... I did not vote ... looks like they just want your email info ...
    Yep, I saw that too. Its a marketing gimmick IMO and does not give us any real choices.

R or D, Lib or Con, they're all the same wolf in a different colored sheep suit folks. You want real changes? Find a candidate who doesn't fit the predetermined mold (or sheep suit).
    “Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.” ― Plato

Plato knew this yet today's antis still don't get it!

Join the fight for freedom
    Oathkeepers

It's an incredibly important poll! It's important for them to get your e-mail address so they can spam the hell out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I didn't vote, phishing site.