Thread: MKEgal prevails

Regular Member self preservation's Avatar

MKEgal prevails

Some of you probably remember this case. This lady was charged for CC when she was OC'ing. She has made several post to the KY forum so I wanted to post her updates to all of you. Congratulations to MKEgal for beating this BS charge...

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/j...163622786.html
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
    n.
    1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
    2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

I hoped she would. I wouldn't want bet money on a losing horse. She seems to be a very nice lady, she thanked everyone for donating to her cause. It was money well spent.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Regular Member self preservation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    I hoped she would. I wouldn't want bet money on a losing horse. She seems to be a very nice lady, she thanked everyone for donating to her cause. It was money well spent.
    Even though this case wasn't in KY it was still in the good ole USA, and I would hate to see another OC'er get screwed regardless of what state they call home.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
    n.
    1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
    2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

Activist Member
    Yes it was nice to hear that she defeated these oppressive officers. It is hard to find someone guilty of concealing a firearm when the officer saw the firearm from outside the vehicle.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

They still won if she isn't able to sue for damages in time and money wasted on this baseless ordeal.