Thread: visiting MO from MD

visiting MO from MD

So I'm planning a trip to Neveda to visit my parents and I wanted to bring my gun for our personal protection. ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. We fly in at KCA and take the drive south to Neveda, MO...whats the law state about OCing??and am I safe OCing in MO???

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by jas40cal View Post
    So I'm planning a trip to Neveda to visit my parents and I wanted to bring my gun for our personal protection. ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. We fly in at KCA and take the drive south to Neveda, MO...whats the law state about OCing??and am I safe OCing in MO???
    OC is a variable event in MO. It can be restricted at the municipal level. The state itself is OC but any given muni can restrict it at a moments notice. You have to check the local ordinances for every city you intend upon OC'ing and then note, they are not required to update online info so you either scour meeting minutes or visit the city hall of each as well.

Welcome to MO where instead of restricting it, we just make it so damn complex no one wants to do it.

FYI we honor all CCW permits so concealing is always a good choice when you are unsure. Door signs carry no legal repercussions, just stay out of schools and courts and you are pretty much good to go.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."