Thread: CNN Fake cops rob video store.

Owensboro, Kentucky, USA

CNN Fake cops rob video store.

Title says it all. The store owner returned fire.
    Last edited by KYKevin; 07-30-2012 at 07:54 AM.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

N.W. Pa.
    Boy, their day got ruined. They thought they would come away with some shiny diamonds and do some partying. I love when these BG's s@#t themselves trying to get out the door quick enough.
    watch your top knot !

earth's crust

Couldn't get the cnn clip working , copy of it on youtube.

Are they cops? The store owner should invest in a nice 357 ...

Greater Eastside Washington
    Cop and criminals, it's too hard to tell them apart anymore.

Cops dressing up in black breaking into homes and criminals dressing up in a uniforms and robbing stores...

It would have been interesting of those two guys were real cops.... If they are not then this would give cause to not listen to someone just because they are in a police uniform. How interesting the world has become.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

you'd think rather than going through all the effort to dress up, and act like cops, they'd stay home, go to the internet, and learn how to hack their cable boxes for free movies. i would tend to be a very lazy criminal if i ever went that way.
    Last edited by McX; 07-31-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Quarryville, PA
    Well kudos to the store employee, I hope they catch those idiots...