• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CNN Fake cops rob video store.

hjmoosejaw

Boy, their day got ruined. They thought they would come away with some shiny diamonds and do some partying. I love when these BG's s@#t themselves trying to get out the door quick enough.

Freedom1Man

Cop and criminals, it's too hard to tell them apart anymore.

Cops dressing up in black breaking into homes and criminals dressing up in a uniforms and robbing stores...

It would have been interesting of those two guys were real cops.... If they are not then this would give cause to not listen to someone just because they are in a police uniform. How interesting the world has become.

M

McX

you'd think rather than going through all the effort to dress up, and act like cops, they'd stay home, go to the internet, and learn how to hack their cable boxes for free movies. i would tend to be a very lazy criminal if i ever went that way.

Last edited: