Thread: Now they want to ban mail order ammo

Now they want to ban mail order ammo

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/w...182934423.html

Why do these yahoos still have jobs in congress?

Frank Lautenberg is trying to make Obama look conservative. Frank is putting forth liberal legislation, that doesn't really have a chance to pass, so King Obama can be on the pro-gun side. Remember, it's an election year and King Obama is struggling. He needs every edge he can get...if it gets him 20 votes, it may be enough to win that state's electoral college votes.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Lasjayhawk View Post

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/w...182934423.html

Why do these yahoos still have jobs in congress?
    Because we let them, they have this mistaken opinion that we are their subjects, instead of their boss. As long as we kiss up to politicians and do not make our demands clear, we will suffer our rights.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 07-30-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Banned
    The more bills they put forward, the less votes they'll get .... keep'em coming commies!

Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    Frank Lautenberg is trying to make Obama look conservative. Frank is putting forth liberal legislation, that doesn't really have a chance to pass, so King Obama can be on the pro-gun side. Remember, it's an election year and King Obama is struggling. He needs every edge he can get...if it gets him 20 votes, it may be enough to win that state's electoral college votes.
    President Obama is struggling? Have you been watching footage of Romney on his International Tour to look Statesman-like? The only thing President Obama is apparently going to be struggling with this election season--thanks to the GOP--is which footage of Romney to run with such limited time.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Because we let them, they have this mistaken opinion that we are their subjects, instead of their boss. As long as we kiss up to politicians and do not make our demands clear, we will suffer our rights.
    You are right. We need to put a stop to this: Vote Romney 2012.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    President Obama is struggling? Have you been watching footage of Romney on his International Tour to look Statesman-like? The only thing President Obama is apparently going to be struggling with this election season--thanks to the GOP--is which footage of Romney to run with such limited time.
    No, I have not been watching Romney over there and other than loony-lib-Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sock-puppet.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	6.3 KB 
ID:	9001neither is the American voting public. Unlike Barry the American voting public is focused on American issues. Unfortunately our fellow citizens are not concerned with Interwebs ammo sales, not that they should be even if they regarded this issue as a important issue.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

He's having to bring in Clinton to help his sliding numbers. His trend is not good. His focus is mainly on the electoral college...key states to score the electoral college votes....his slide in those states are worrisome. Check out Rasmussen. I haven't seen any polls that say King Obama is trending up.

Obama is concerned about the economy....hence, why he want's to focus on Romney, shift the focus onto something else..take it off me. He is still trying to recover from the gaff.....'if you own a business, you didn't build it...someone else did'...there are still Obamanites trying to splain his comments. He knows, if the focus is on the economy, more than likely, he doesn't hold a prayer of getting re-elected.

Actually, I haven't seen a lot of footage or comments about Romney's trip.....I'm sure MSNBC (or whatever it is) and CNN have tried to portray something that isn't there....you know they are not above the fray to create something that isn't true!
    ~Mark Twain

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbaron007 View Post
    He's having to bring in Clinton to help his sliding numbers.
    Blue dress.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Blue dress.
    Michelle didn't have one!!
    Last edited by Redbaron007; 07-31-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    ~Mark Twain

President Obama is struggling?
    Yes, the obamanable liar is struggling.

You are right. We need to put a stop to this: Vote Romney 2012.
    Good! Glad to hear you finally came to your senses.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

After seeing your post on Mittens horrible Europe run. I thought I better share this.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/pho...ney-in-poland/

Even in Poland they LOVE Ron Paul more then Mittens... LOL Ehh I really don't like Obama, but Mittens wont stand a chance vs O....