• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now they want to ban mail order ammo

Redbaron007

Frank Lautenberg is trying to make Obama look conservative. Frank is putting forth liberal legislation, that doesn't really have a chance to pass, so King Obama can be on the pro-gun side. Remember, it's an election year and King Obama is struggling. He needs every edge he can get...if it gets him 20 votes, it may be enough to win that state's electoral college votes. :uhoh:

WalkingWolf

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

california tried to ban online sales and they failed. i wouldnt worry about a national ban.

Beretta92FSLady

Frank Lautenberg is trying to make Obama look conservative. Frank is putting forth liberal legislation, that doesn't really have a chance to pass, so King Obama can be on the pro-gun side. Remember, it's an election year and King Obama is struggling. He needs every edge he can get...if it gets him 20 votes, it may be enough to win that state's electoral college votes. :uhoh:

President Obama is struggling? Have you been watching footage of Romney on his International Tour to look Statesman-like? The only thing President Obama is apparently going to be struggling with this election season--thanks to the GOP--is which footage of Romney to run with such limited time.

Beretta92FSLady

Because we let them, they have this mistaken opinion that we are their subjects, instead of their boss. As long as we kiss up to politicians and do not make our demands clear, we will suffer our rights.

You are right. We need to put a stop to this: Vote Romney 2012.

OC for ME

President Obama is struggling? Have you been watching footage of Romney on his International Tour to look Statesman-like? The only thing President Obama is apparently going to be struggling with this election season--thanks to the GOP--is which footage of Romney to run with such limited time.
No, I have not been watching Romney over there and other than loony-lib-sock-puppet.jpegneither is the American voting public. Unlike Barry the American voting public is focused on American issues. Unfortunately our fellow citizens are not concerned with Interwebs ammo sales, not that they should be even if they regarded this issue as a important issue.

Redbaron007

He's having to bring in Clinton to help his sliding numbers. His trend is not good. His focus is mainly on the electoral college...key states to score the electoral college votes....his slide in those states are worrisome. Check out Rasmussen. I haven't seen any polls that say King Obama is trending up. :confused:

Obama is concerned about the economy....hence, why he want's to focus on Romney, shift the focus onto something else..take it off me. He is still trying to recover from the gaff.....'if you own a business, you didn't build it...someone else did'...there are still Obamanites trying to splain his comments. He knows, if the focus is on the economy, more than likely, he doesn't hold a prayer of getting re-elected.

Actually, I haven't seen a lot of footage or comments about Romney's trip.....I'm sure MSNBC (or whatever it is) and CNN have tried to portray something that isn't there....you know they are not above the fray to create something that isn't true! :lol:

Morbidph8

After seeing your post on Mittens horrible Europe run. I thought I better share this.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/photos-of-the-day-ron-paul-supporters-greet-romney-in-poland/

Even in Poland they LOVE Ron Paul more then Mittens... LOL Ehh I really don't like Obama, but Mittens wont stand a chance vs O....

Romney-Ron-Paul-Poland-2-570x375.jpg