Thread: Memorial Hall in Kansas City posted?

Memorial Hall in Kansas City posted?

I will be in Kansas City on October 6th for Invicta FC 3 and was wondering if anyone knew if it was posted, it being a professional sporting event.

I'll check

I work just down the street from Memorial Hall. I'll walk down there on my break and find out for you. Let you know Wednesday Night (08-01-2012).
    Grimjack

NO signs

Sorry about the delayed response, life gets in the way sometimes. There are no signs on the doors to Memorial Hall. That being said, the vendor can still tell you no. You may want to check with them first.
    Grimjack

Quote Originally Posted by grimjack View Post
    Sorry about the delayed response, life gets in the way sometimes. There are no signs on the doors to Memorial Hall. That being said, the vendor can still tell you no. You may want to check with them first.
    Grimjack
    Thank you very much.

In WI, there is part of he OC'rs creed. Never ask persmission. If there is no sign, just carry. Once you ask, you give them the opportunity to say no and that has force of law. No sign and no verbal notice and it is legal.

I won't OC inside the buidling, though. I wanna watch the fights, not advocate OC.