• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Memorial Hall in Kansas City posted?

BROKENSPROKET

I will be in Kansas City on October 6th for Invicta FC 3 and was wondering if anyone knew if it was posted, it being a professional sporting event.

grimjack

I'll check

I work just down the street from Memorial Hall. I'll walk down there on my break and find out for you. Let you know Wednesday Night (08-01-2012).
Grimjack

grimjack

NO signs

Sorry about the delayed response, life gets in the way sometimes. There are no signs on the doors to Memorial Hall. That being said, the vendor can still tell you no. You may want to check with them first.
Grimjack

BROKENSPROKET

Sorry about the delayed response, life gets in the way sometimes. There are no signs on the doors to Memorial Hall. That being said, the vendor can still tell you no. You may want to check with them first.
Grimjack

Thank you very much.

In WI, there is part of he OC'rs creed. Never ask persmission. If there is no sign, just carry. Once you ask, you give them the opportunity to say no and that has force of law. No sign and no verbal notice and it is legal.

I won't OC inside the buidling, though. I wanna watch the fights, not advocate OC.