• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama ‘evaluates’ multiple gun control bills advanced by Senate Democrats

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
In the wake of the tragic ‘Dark Knight’ attack in Aurora Colorado, the media and gun control advocates seem determined to push the Democratic Party into renewing its push for more gun control. And there is no shortage of Democratic candidates willing to oblige regardless of the damage it might do to their party this fall.

Following on the heels of an amendment to the Cybersecurity bill to ban the sale, transfer or possession of normal capacity magazines, Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg is introducing a separate bill that would completely ban the online sale of ammo; the Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act.

But his bill would do far more than that ...

Read more at
http://monachuslex.com/?p=1415

Last edited:

hjmoosejaw

In the wake of the tragic ‘Dark Knight’ attack in Aurora Colorado, the media and gun control advocates seem determined to push the Democratic Party into renewing its push for more gun control. And there is no shortage of Democratic candidates willing to oblige regardless of the damage it might do to their party this fall.

Following on the heels of an amendment to the Cybersecurity bill to ban the sale, transfer or possession of normal capacity magazines, Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg is introducing a separate bill that would completely ban the online sale of ammo; the Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act.

But his bill would do far more than that ...

Read more at
http://monachuslex.com/?p=1415

Thanks for the info! It's scary how things are going. So much damage can be done with a few strokes of a pen.

Truckdriver1975

I showed my support for the increased gun control talk by purchasing my first "assault rifle". I spent an enjoyable afternoon assaulting several soda cans and a couple pieces of paper with my evil black semi-automatic gun and 3 high capacity mags.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
I showed my support for the increased gun control talk by purchasing my first "assault rifle". I spent an enjoyable afternoon assaulting several soda cans and a couple pieces of paper with my evil black semi-automatic gun and 3 high capacity mags.

Love it! :)

Jack House

i showed my support for the increased gun control talk by purchasing my first "assault weapon". I spent an enjoyable afternoon assaulting several soda cans and a couple pieces of paper with my evil black semi-automatic gun and 3 evil standard capacity mags.
ftfy ;)

KYGlockster

Activist Member

Standard capacity mags. The AR was designed around a 30 round magazine.

NoTolerance

Pretty sure those that want to take our guns (I won't call them Liberals, because plenty of Liberals carry) consider anything greater than or equal to 1 round "high capacity". If they had to relent, they might compromise by letting us press one round of ammo at a time, so long as we had the proper paperwork and permits, I suppose.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Truckdriver1975

Someday we may have to gat the 911 operator to acknowledge our need for immediate self protection and authorize access to our properly registered gun safe so we can load up our single shot muzzle loader and protect our wives and children. If the bad guys super capacity mag jams then life will be good!

FallonJeeper

Pretty sure those that want to take our guns (I won't call them Liberals, because plenty of Liberals carry) consider anything greater than or equal to 1 round "high capacity". If they had to relent, they might compromise by letting us press one round of ammo at a time, so long as we had the proper paperwork and permits, I suppose.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

As long as you carried that one round, Barney Fife style... in your shirt pocket.

OC for ME

The Airframer

The Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act would require remaining licensed dealers to report any ammo purchase over 1,000 rounds to the ATF for investigation? How stupid is that!? This thing will hopefully never pass but if the communist stars align, I see bulk ammo being sold in bricks of 999.

twoskinsonemanns

The Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act would require remaining licensed dealers to report any ammo purchase over 1,000 rounds to the ATF for investigation? How stupid is that!? This thing will hopefully never pass but if the communist stars align, I see bulk ammo being sold in bricks of 999.

the 1000 rd thing is just what they want people to hear. Because most of the sheeple will say "duh, that sounds reaswonable" the real killer is requiring that only licensed dealers be able to sell ammo.