Thread: Visited Williamsburg Again

Visited Williamsburg Again

Hey Northern Neighbors ---

My family and I spent another couple of days up in Williamsburg last week. We basically went to go to Busch Gardens to satiate the kid since we told her we'd take her. The day that we were at the park was pretty hot which was actually pretty good for us because there was hardly anyone there. The new Verbolten ride was pretty good. I was disarmed at the park, of course, but I knew that going in.

I must say that I enjoy being able to go to any restaurant and not have to leave my gun in the car. It was amazing to witness my firearm do absolutely nothing but sit in its holster while we ate dinner. I thought for sure that the beer I had with my dinner was going to make the gun go crazy, but it just sat there.

Anyway, we had a blast and I'm sure we'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatting View Post
    I thought for sure that the beer I had with my dinner was going to make the gun go crazy, but it just sat there.
    Yes, it's legal to drink while OC'ing in VA.. but you should try to refrain from doing so next time you visit.

ain't it wonderful to go to a restaurant and not have to worry if they serve alcohol or not
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    ain't it wonderful to go to a restaurant and not have to worry if they serve alcohol or not
    Some of us never did!