• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visited Williamsburg Again

dmatting

Hey Northern Neighbors ---

My family and I spent another couple of days up in Williamsburg last week. We basically went to go to Busch Gardens to satiate the kid since we told her we'd take her. The day that we were at the park was pretty hot which was actually pretty good for us because there was hardly anyone there. The new Verbolten ride was pretty good. I was disarmed at the park, of course, but I knew that going in.

I must say that I enjoy being able to go to any restaurant and not have to leave my gun in the car. It was amazing to witness my firearm do absolutely nothing but sit in its holster while we ate dinner. I thought for sure that the beer I had with my dinner was going to make the gun go crazy, but it just sat there.

Anyway, we had a blast and I'm sure we'll be back soon.