• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry potluck picnic in Wyandotte (Bishop Park) ALL are welcome!

MRMIKE40CAL

We are hosting a Pot Luck picnic in Bishop Park Its open to everyone that would like to come out and learn about Michigan laws on legally carrying a firearm Openly. We will answer your questions. It would be nice if you could bring a dish to pass around. Just let me know what you're planning on bringing so we don't have too much of the same stuff. So come on out bring your family, relatives and friends. It a day to relax, eat and learn something new. It’s a great park for kids plenty to do. They can fish, roller blade, ride bikes or go play on the playground.

We encourage you to bring your side arm if you have one.

Date: Saturday August 11th 2012
Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Wyandotte Mi.

Link to park info http://www.wyandotte.net/departments...tion/parks.asp

Email me at summerman2022@yahoo.com if you have any. questions

Thank you
Mike A.

TheQ

Someone needs to step up to the plate in Metro-D and I'm glad to see Mike do it...even if he is related to "the one whose name shall not be spoken".

MRMIKE40CAL

Someone needs to step up to the plate in Metro-D and I'm glad to see Mike do it...even if he is related to "the one whose name shall not be spoken".

Im all about our Gun Rights! I will do what it takes to protect our RIGHTS! I will do what I say. We can all make a diffrents as a group.

WilDChilD

Hi WildChild,

Are you coming to the Event? Why would you say that we would be attacked?

Sorry MRMIKE I wont be able to attend but do praise you for the effort put forth to put on such an event. And as Q mentioned it was a reference to the movie "The Village". IF anybody were crazy enough to attack somebody at an OC event I hope they have made a will.

cm2624

This sounds great. I will be bring some chocolate chunk cookies for desert, but they will not be home made. I will stop at Meijer on the way. Looking foward to meeting everybody. I will also be bringing my side arm.

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Okay - we now have cookies. Anyone else have some stuff to pitch in? The pot lucks we've had in the past have been great. I see this one being no different :D

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

MRMIKE40CAL

This sounds great. I will be bring some chocolate chunk cookies for desert, but they will not be home made. I will stop at Meijer on the way. Looking foward to meeting everybody. I will also be bringing my side arm.

Thank you thats great! We still need more people to come out and join us.

army74

picnic

i might be able to bring something but first i have to see if someone from the oakland county area is going my wife needs the van that day. if someone is PM me and let me know ty

Rockhunter 1620

I can make it to this picnic, I grew up in Wyandotte. I don't git on here too often but glad I logged on this mornin to read this thread. And I'm lookin foreward to meetin a few of you fellers. I think I can git the wife to whip up some kind of dish to pass around, (Wendy's a really good cook). I've been tryin to keep an eye on the different outing/get-togethers posted here in the past, and most of em have always been just too far away, I think this one at Bishop Park is the closest one so far, so, cool beans, thanx Mike, can't wait!!! RH

MRMIKE40CAL

I can make it to this picnic, I grew up in Wyandotte. I don't git on here too often but glad I logged on this mornin to read this thread. And I'm lookin foreward to meetin a few of you fellers. I think I can git the wife to whip up some kind of dish to pass around, (Wendy's a really good cook). I've been tryin to keep an eye on the different outing/get-togethers posted here in the past, and most of em have always been just too far away, I think this one at Bishop Park is the closest one so far, so, cool beans, thanx Mike, can't wait!!! RH

Great hope to see you and tell Wendy thanks for whipping up something for the Picnic.......:D