• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Edmonds police dept. nite out..

jsanchez

Went to the Edmonds police dept. nite out.

http://edmondspolicefoundation.org/EdmondsNightOut.html

It was very similar to the seattle police open house picnics. Alot of table exhibit, police, fire, and search and rescue people, free food and alot of things for kids. They had a pretty good live band. I got my picture taken with one of the swat officers. Nice event. Looking forward to the Seattle police events coming up on aug. 11. saturday. Hope to see alot of you come out.

Last edited:

07Altima

I am always finding out after the fact :(

Would have gone, and taken the kids with if I knew about it in time :( oh well, I will do my best to go the one in Seattle, are we going to OC at the Seattle one ?

davidmcbeth

Banned
Why do they need a SWAT team at all? Your crime rate is pretty low.

Are people just accepting that their town needs a swat team? Foolish humans.

07Altima

Sno Ho

the county swat is a joint task force so they all have other jobs to do as well I dont think we have any full timers doing swat like in seattle