• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry's newest sponsor... Cleveland's Holsters, LLC!!!

cleveland

Open Carry's newest sponsor... Cleveland's Holsters, LLC!!! We have decided to start advertising and what better place to kick off our banner then opencarry.org?!

Free shipping for the month of August to opencarry.org members!

The free shipping promo is not valid with other offers, promo, etc... This would include the WCI logo because we pay $5 er holster with a logo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Law abider

Open Carry's newest sponsor... Cleveland's Holsters, LLC!!! We have decided to start advertising and what better place to kick off our banner then opencarry.org?!

Free shipping for the month of August to opencarry.org members!

The free shipping promo is not valid with other offers, promo, etc... This would include the WCI logo because we pay $5 er holster with a logo.

Good to have you on board. Getting handgun, a revolver 4 1/2 in barrel. Need a comfortable but a secure holster. Have a catalogue?

cleveland

Have a catalogue?

We make one style of holster, the IWB hybrid holster. They are made with horsehide instead of cowhide, 100% American manufactured materials, 100% non-prorated lifetime guarantee, 30 day "no questions asked" return policy and they are made in Wisconsin by hand.

We make this holster for over 250 models listed on our website https://clevelandsholsters.com/

Here are some pic from the Steyr S9-A1 we just made and they are available for revolvers too!

SteyrSa13.jpg

SteyrSa14.jpg

SteyrSa12.jpg

SteyrSa15.jpg

SteyrSa1.jpg

keepyourreceipt

Looks very similar to the crossbreed holsters. I have two of them, but I'm intrigued by the extra holes for varied positioning. I also like that you have some discounts listed on your page. I'll definitely be watching your site!

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
We make one style of holster, the IWB hybrid holster. They are made with horsehide instead of cowhide, 100% American manufactured materials, 100% non-prorated lifetime guarantee, 30 day "no questions asked" return policy and they are made in Wisconsin by hand.

We make this holster for over 250 models listed on our website https://clevelandsholsters.com/

Here are some pic from the Steyr S9-A1 we just made and they are available for revolvers too!

SteyrSa12.jpg
Seriously,Bobby, you can hardly call your holsters "Ugly" any more.... Very nice.

ayce2

exrta holes

Looks very similar to the crossbreed holsters. I have two of them, but I'm intrigued by the extra holes for varied positioning. I also like that you have some discounts listed on your page. I'll definitely be watching your site!

The extra holes gives you the ability to adjust the Ugly ad nauseum! I would do one cant...wear for a few days...change it were for a few days... and on and on.. tll I got it like the "three bears" just right. Now I carry my PT millinium pro 145 in it daily and I'm a fan. NO I don't get paid for the endorsement... just a quality product locally made...

And is so comfortable I forgot I as wearing it and walked right up to the doors of ATW airport:uhoh:

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
The extra holes gives you the ability to adjust the Ugly ad nauseum! I would do one cant...wear for a few days...change it were for a few days... and on and on.. tll I got it like the "three bears" just right. Now I carry my PT millinium pro 145 in it daily and I'm a fan. NO I don't get paid for the endorsement... just a quality product locally made...

And is so comfortable I forgot I as wearing it and walked right up to the doors of ATW airport:uhoh:

Support our local crafts people! I have one of Cleveland's holsters for my Glock 36. Fits like a silk glove!

I have to ask about the airport event....Why stop at the doors to the airport? Isn't it legal to carry in airports up to the "secure zone" or whatever it is called??

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Great holsters! I have one for my Ruger SR-9 and one for my Rossi 461. Excellent quality and very comfortable!

ayce2

Why Stop?

I Stopped at the doors of ATW because I was going to get on a plane and I didn't plan on bringing the gun along. Visiting the location of a boat accicdent :lol:. I have traveled with my guns before and have never had a problem.

cleveland

We will be adding Kydex clips! They will become available by the end of the month and will accommodate belts that are 1.25", 1.5" and 1.75".

The first 20 pairs that are preordered will sell for $5!

NewKydexClipsSteyr.jpg

NewKydexClipSteyr3.jpg

NewKydexClipSteyr2.jpg