Thread: Black T-Shirt with the Virginia Open Carry Logo on it..

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Black T-Shirt with the Virginia Open Carry Logo on it..

I have been asked by over 10 people to order T-shirts with the Virginia Open Carry Logo Silk-screened on them. (Before they were printed DTG/Direct To Garment) by Zazzle or CustomInk, etc. Screen printing is more work and costs more for small quantities. I was able to get the price of the shirt down to $20, ($23 for 2XL and 3XL) with LOGO printed 12" round on the back of a Black T-shirt. Not the cheapo T Shirts either.. we will get the Hanes Beefy-T, Blank Front, Logo on Back. While supplies last.

Not sure if and when I will order again.. If you want one.. order now! http://www.virginiaopencarry.org/store.html

(Expect Delivery in Mid-August)
    Last edited by ed; 08-03-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Add Expected Delivery Date
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Done
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by ed View Post
    I have been asked by over 10 people to order T-shirts with the Virginia Open Carry Logo Silk-screened on them. (Before they were printed DTG/Direct To Garmet) bu Zazzle or CustomInk, etc. Screen printing is more work and costs more for small quantities. I was able to get the price of the shirt to be $20, ($23 for 2XL and 3XL) printed 12" round on the back of a Black T-shirt. Not the cheapo T Shirts.. even better than the Hanes Beefy-T, These shirts will be the Zorrel - Hybrid technical/casual t-shirt. Generous cut. Very soft. 70% Combed Cotton/30% Microfiber. 5.6 oz Dri-Balance™ Moisture Transport Technology. Blank Front, Logo on Back. While supplies last.

Not sure if and when I will order again.. If you want one.. order now! http://www.virginiaopencarry.org/store.html

Done....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

I plan on placing the order on Friday.. I got enough orders to do it.. thanks! Anyone that wants to get a shirt GUARANTEED will need to order by say.. 3PM Friday.. otherwise You "may get one" as I plan on ordering a few extras.. but not full stock in all sizes.
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Ok.. Zorrell shirts are not available so we are back to the Haynes Beefy-T
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

hey ed i dont get payed untill next week. will you still have some for sale at that point? would like to pick up 2 L shirts if i can.

Quote Originally Posted by 95MkViii View Post
    hey ed i dont get payed untill next week. will you still have some for sale at that point? would like to pick up 2 L shirts if i can.
    Hi.. I did buy a handfull extra in each size.. but they will have to be first come first served.
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Hi.. I did buy a handfull extra in each size.. but they will have to be first come first served.
    Hello, sorry im new here.

anyways, would i just place an order on the link provided or would i have to contact you?

Quote Originally Posted by 95MkViii View Post
    Hello, sorry im new here.

anyways, would i just place an order on the link provided or would i have to contact you?
    Just place the order when you are ready. Thanks.
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Update: I should have the shirts in a week! As of this posting, here are the sizes I have LEFT, 1 S, 1 M, 4 L, 10 XL, 8 2XL, 2 3XL
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Update. I expect to mail the shirts (to those that paid for MAILING) on Saturday... for those that are picking them up in person, I will have them at the Coney Island Open Carry breakfast. I ordered only a couple extra.. http://VirginiaOpenCarry.org
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

I expect to mail the shirts (to those that paid for MAILING) on Saturday
    They were mailed TODAY
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

They were mailed TODAY
    Thank you, Ed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Sure thing.. they REALLY turned out fantastic! Lots of great feedback.. All have been shipped/delivered except for about 3.. and I have about a dozen left in various sizes.

Ed
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Got mine Sat. Thanks Ed.

Roscoe
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by roscoe13 View Post
    Got mine Sat.
    Oh.. you did not! (A picture of you in it would PROVE it )
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Oh.. you did not! (A picture of you in it would PROVE it )
    Mine arrived today. Awesome shirt...just have to keep the wife out of it. But then again, hmmm...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." Thomas Jefferson (quoting Cesare Beccaria)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkman2 View Post
    Mine arrived today. Awesome shirt...just have to keep the wife out of it. But then again, hmmm...
    Better still .. lets see the wife in the shirt!
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Ed we met at the picnic in Roanoke, I was the one that asked if you were THE ED on OCDO, and of course you said you werent, and I fell for it....was just wondering if you were gonna order anymore of those in the near future, you just ordered them at a bad time for me money wise....

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic View Post
    Ed we met at the picnic in Roanoke, I was the one that asked if you were THE ED on OCDO, and of course you said you werent, and I fell for it....was just wondering if you were gonna order anymore of those in the near future, you just ordered them at a bad time for me money wise....
    hahah.. I did tell you that it was me..

Anyway.. no idea what the future holds.. I have a handful left. You can get one still..
    http://www.virginiaopencarry.org/store.html
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

I have about 10 shirts left as of today..
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

No longer sold out. I have another dozen.
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -