• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

West Michigan Open Carry Picnic

Raggs

Would there be interest for a picnic / potluck at a greater Grand Rapids park? Also anyone know of a park that would be well suited to this i.e. easy to get to? I would very much be interested in this and would be willing to supply hot dogs and buns ( within reason )

NMadole

I am in... is there any way it could be an evening things ... say 5pm or later?? I work pretty much 7 days a weeks

NMadole

That is so sad, I am totally cool with making it an evening event.

That it is... I'm hoping to get a full time job in my career field (went to college for Six years)... been applying for jobs for 2+ years... until then I'll keep working to two jobs to pay the bills...

Looking forward to the event