Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drone attacks -- Obama's Little List

Drone attacks -- Obama's Little List

I don't know if this is actually a kid's school project like it says, but, either way, it's good stuff. Kids using Legos and dolls and singing a song about Obama's "little list" of people to get attacked by drones. Special guest appearance by Ron Paul.

People who think these kinds of attacks on "suspected" foreigners are ok, here's a couple lyrics for you:

"All victims who are blown up too - 'accomplices' we'll call.
    No innocents - just terrorists - we'll classify them all.

And the bitter people clinging to their guns and to their faith.
    They never would be missed - our drones just do not miss.
    Those who approve my killing move on foreigners alone
    will see the state expatriate then hit them with a drone."

Make sure to turn on closed-captioning.

The Obamikado - I've Got a Little List

That was clever.

Republicans/TeaParty-types developed a conscience over the past three years. Funny, didn't read not a peep from them when they were murdering innocent civilians...I mean, creating collateral damage.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I mean, creating collateral damage.
    If Bill hadn’t been such a hippie ***** much could have been avoided. You don't believe that under King Obozo torture, I mean enhanced interrogation has really stopped do you?
    Last edited by John Pierce; 08-03-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Republicans/TeaParty-types developed a conscience over the past three years. Funny, didn't read not a peep from them when they were murdering innocent civilians...I mean, creating collateral damage.
    That explains why the Tea Party was created FIVE years ago, with the sentiment to create it starting even before then.

Oh wait, no it doesn't. You'll have to try again.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    So two wrongs make a right? They did so we can too!!!!!!

Don't forget who dropped nukes on Japan, and who interned Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    If Bill hadnít been such a hippie p u s s y, much could have been avoided. You don't believe that under King Obozo torture, I mean enhanced interrogation has really stopped do you?
    What the many on the psuedo left conveniently cant remember is how much bombing and Wars Clinton did involve us in, including bombing Iraq.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    What the many on the psuedo left conveniently cant remember is how much bombing and Wars Clinton did involve us in, including bombing Iraq.
    Ron Paul being pissed off at Clinton bombing the Middle East: "He's liable to start a war! This will increase terrorist attacks on us!" Ron Paul right, as always.
    Last edited by DangerClose; 08-02-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerClose View Post
    Ron Paul being pissed off at Clinton bombing the Middle East: "He's liable to start a war! This will increase terrorist attacks on us!" Ron Paul right, as always.
    Yep! War and economy issues, the two major issues we are dealing with, and who was right? Dr. Ron Paul.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Quote Originally Posted by Ca Patriot View Post
    So then you agree Obama is murdering innocent civilians ?
    I should be more specific: His policies are murdering innocent civilians--so, yes, he is murdering innocent civilians.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

So two wrongs make a right? They did so we can too!!!!!!

Don't forget who dropped nukes on Japan, and who interned Japanese

Apparently two negatives make a positive. No, in answer to your question, to wrongs do not make a right.

We should not have dropped nukes on Japan, period.

I'm not refuting Clinton's hand in such things. You seem to think that I am some Left-Fringe fanatic.--President Obama, any left-winger for that matter, is not above critical review of their policies, the same as right-wingers like W. Bush.

Apparently two negatives make a positive. No, in answer to your question, to wrongs do not make a right.

We should not have dropped nukes on Japan, period.

I'm not refuting Clinton's hand in such things. You seem to think that I am some Left-Fringe fanatic.--President Obama, any left-winger for that matter, is not above critical review of their policies, the same as right-wingers like W. Bush.
    This last part of the quote was in response to another poster, not intended to be pointed at you specifically and in my opinion there is no "left" "right" they are both the same party with minor negligible differences.

Interesting. What do you think we should have done ?
    Study some history that doesn't support the states version of what happened. Japan was seeking surrender already in a war that could have been prevented with diplomacy to begin with.

I know what we can do these days to devastate a country, send them Obama.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

I've been over the whole Moral, Ethical, Philosophical debate about Japan; and have engaged in many discussions regarding it. To state that killing roughly 180,000--mainly innocent civilians--to save millions in a long war, well, is a flimsy argument, IMO. That would be like arguing that we ought to have nuked Afghanistan for September 11th, no thanks.

We should have went to war, and engaged in 'better' targeted millings. Did I mention that I'm not a war strategist? And did I mention that I actually take issue with making concrete Moral, and Ethical judgements about historical actions?

Thankfully you werent in charge and American leaders used better judgement than you.

Japan is a great country today and America won the war.

I guess we'll never know how history would have turned out if you had your way
    Whether or not They used 'better' judgement than I would have is a futile exercise.

I see where you are coming from: Japan is a better place because America incinerated 180,000+ civilians. War in never won, it is, and always will be degrees of loss, on either 'side.'

How I think it ought to have been is as relevant as your support for what had happen at that time.--back to the whole: arm-chair quarterbacking history.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 08-03-2012 at 03:08 PM.

I dont think the facts support your version of events.

Wasnt Japan offered a surrender after the first bomb was dropped and didnt Japan reject that offer ?

Can you please direct me to the evidence that Japan was seeking surrender prior to the first bombing ?
    Some light reading regarding the bombings of Japan:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_Weber.html

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/kohls7.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/..._wllingne.html

Some term those who argue the bombings were unnecessary as Revisionists. I suppose if the initial events outlined at the time were factual, then yes, to change the story some decades later would constitute Revisionism. When the so-called Facts are mucky, or are proven not-Factual by more information, that is not Revisionism, it's merely what actually occurred.

I look forward to you refuting what I have linked you up with.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 08-03-2012 at 03:17 PM.

That would be like arguing that we ought to have nuked Afghanistan for September 11th, no thanks.
    I can't see anyone in their right mind even attempting the argument. It's as clear as global warming being a crony capitalist scheme that Japan's attack on the United States was a state sponsored act of war. Afghanistan was the country a bunch s-head radical Islamic cowards and terrorists held hostage. 9/11 was not a state sponsored attack of a foreign military, but an attack by terrorists without a country to call home.

I'm sure I'm saying anything new to anyone!

Forgive me for not reading though all of those links.

FACT : Japan did not have to attack America at Pearl Harbor

FACT : Japan did NOT surrender before the dropping of the first atomic bomb.

They could have if they wanted to.

FACT : Japan did not surrender after the first bomb was dropped.

They could have if they wanted to.
    Read Thomas E. Woods, "Politically Incorrect Guide to American History", he has lots of cites and other reading material to back up his history.

What was being forced upon Japan and Germany was unconditional surrender, would you surrender unconditionally? Japan asked only for a few concessions, U.S. said no bombed them then allowed them to have the few conditions anyway. The Lewrockwell link Berretta supplied is a good link. If you aren't going to read it then your mind is already made up.

Some light reading regarding the bombings of Japan:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_Weber.html

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/kohls7.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/..._wllingne.html

Some term those who argue the bombings were unnecessary as Revisionists. I suppose if the initial events outlined at the time were factual, then yes, to change the story some decades later would constitute Revisionism. When the so-called Facts are mucky, or are proven not-Factual by more information, that is not Revisionism, it's merely what actually occurred.

I look forward to you refuting what I have linked you up with.
    I have no problem with revisionist history when the current state approved and accepted vision is wrong.

QUOTE=Ca Patriot;1801432]My heart goes out to them.......[/QUOTE]

What if China and Russia decide to fight against our imperial actions in the rest of the world? Many of us here would seek to be left alone and seek a buffer zone of safety , what if China and Russia said nope, you have to give up everything you hold dear as Americans......

The deal Japan wanted before getting nuked is very close to the deal they got after getting nuked....so why did we nuke them? Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians?
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 08-04-2012 at 11:04 AM.

The deal Japan wanted before getting nuked is very close to the deal they got after getting nuked....so why did we nuke them? Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians?
    “President Harry Truman had many alternatives at his disposal for ending the war: invade the Japanese mainland, hold a demonstration of the destructive power of the atomic bomb for Japanese dignitaries, drop an atomic bomb on selected industrial Japanese cities, bomb and blockade the islands, wait for Soviet entry into the war on August 15, or mediate a compromised peace”

“Harry Truman in 1945 "regarded the [atomic] bomb as a military weapon and never had any doubt it should be used."

Reading his 1958 letter, I’d say he had a change of heart, but that dosn’t say that he was wrong in 1945.

President Eisenhower, in a speech to the United Nations General Assembly, on December 8, 1953, stated,

Even a vast superiority in numbers of weapons, and a consequent capability of devastating material retaliation, is no preventive, of itself, against the fearful material damage and toll of human lives that would be inflicted by surprise aggression"
    I feel the atomic bombing was a horrific necessity, in 1945. In 2012, and moving forward if we were ever to lose our means of first strike, or total capabilities of absolute conflict resolution then we as a nation will be doomed.

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/teacher/abomb.htm#follow
    Last edited by jbone; 08-04-2012 at 12:03 PM. Reason: CITE http://www.trumanlibrary.org/teacher/abomb.htm#follow

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post

Reading his 1958 letter, Iíd say he had a change of heart, but that dosnít say that it, he was wrong in 1945.

I feel the atomic bombing was a horrific necessity, in 1945. In 2012, and moving forward if we were ever to lose our means of first strike, or total capabilities of absolute conflict resolution then we as a nation will be doomed.
    Of course they have to rationalize their actions after the fact.

Rather strange that everyone focuses on the events at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but no one seems to know or care about what happened at Dresden, Germany. Casualty estimates go as high as 500,000 people from just one raid.

As much as he is despised in my part of the country (yes, even in this day and age), General William Tecumseh Sherman got it right, "War is Hell!"

I just hope I do not live to see the day that Americans again make war on their own countrymen. I fear, though, that the day is rapidly approaching.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    General William Tecumseh Sherman got it right, "War is Hell!"
    The understanding and acceptance of War is Hell, along with winning is fading. PC is destroying America's will to fight those who threaten our freedom. Damn shame I say!

Nice timing considering the side topic being discussed:
    http://news.yahoo.com/truman-grandso...123905648.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast