• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Drone attacks -- Obama's Little List

DangerClose

I don't know if this is actually a kid's school project like it says, but, either way, it's good stuff. Kids using Legos and dolls and singing a song about Obama's "little list" of people to get attacked by drones. Special guest appearance by Ron Paul.

People who think these kinds of attacks on "suspected" foreigners are ok, here's a couple lyrics for you:

"All victims who are blown up too - 'accomplices' we'll call.
No innocents - just terrorists - we'll classify them all.

And the bitter people clinging to their guns and to their faith.
They never would be missed - our drones just do not miss.
Those who approve my killing move on foreigners alone
will see the state expatriate then hit them with a drone."

Make sure to turn on closed-captioning.

The Obamikado - I've Got a Little List

[video=youtube;1b_gmO7AJS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b_gmO7AJS4[/video]

Beretta92FSLady

Republicans/TeaParty-types developed a conscience over the past three years. Funny, didn't read not a peep from them when they were murdering innocent civilians...I mean, creating collateral damage.

jbone

I mean, creating collateral damage.

If Bill hadn’t been such a hippie ***** much could have been avoided. You don't believe that under King Obozo torture, I mean enhanced interrogation has really stopped do you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ca Patriot

Republicans/TeaParty-types developed a conscience over the past three years. Funny, didn't read not a peep from them when they were murdering innocent civilians...I mean, creating collateral damage.

So then you agree Obama is murdering innocent civilians ?

DangerClose

That explains why the Tea Party was created FIVE years ago, with the sentiment to create it starting even before then.

Oh wait, no it doesn't. You'll have to try again.

sudden valley gunner

So two wrongs make a right? They did so we can too!!!!!!

Don't forget who dropped nukes on Japan, and who interned Japanese

If Bill hadn’t been such a hippie p u s s y, much could have been avoided. You don't believe that under King Obozo torture, I mean enhanced interrogation has really stopped do you?

What the many on the psuedo left conveniently cant remember is how much bombing and Wars Clinton did involve us in, including bombing Iraq.

DangerClose

What the many on the psuedo left conveniently cant remember is how much bombing and Wars Clinton did involve us in, including bombing Iraq.

Ron Paul being pissed off at Clinton bombing the Middle East: "He's liable to start a war! This will increase terrorist attacks on us!" Ron Paul right, as always.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

So two wrongs make a right? They did so we can too!!!!!!

Don't forget who dropped nukes on Japan, and who interned Japanese

Apparently two negatives make a positive. No, in answer to your question, to wrongs do not make a right.

We should not have dropped nukes on Japan, period.

I'm not refuting Clinton's hand in such things. You seem to think that I am some Left-Fringe fanatic.--President Obama, any left-winger for that matter, is not above critical review of their policies, the same as right-wingers like W. Bush.

sudden valley gunner

Apparently two negatives make a positive. No, in answer to your question, to wrongs do not make a right.

We should not have dropped nukes on Japan, period.

I'm not refuting Clinton's hand in such things. You seem to think that I am some Left-Fringe fanatic.--President Obama, any left-winger for that matter, is not above critical review of their policies, the same as right-wingers like W. Bush.

This last part of the quote was in response to another poster, not intended to be pointed at you specifically and in my opinion there is no "left" "right" they are both the same party with minor negligible differences.

Beretta92FSLady

Interesting. What do you think we should have done ?

I've been over the whole Moral, Ethical, Philosophical debate about Japan; and have engaged in many discussions regarding it. To state that killing roughly 180,000--mainly innocent civilians--to save millions in a long war, well, is a flimsy argument, IMO. That would be like arguing that we ought to have nuked Afghanistan for September 11th, no thanks.

We should have went to war, and engaged in 'better' targeted millings. Did I mention that I'm not a war strategist? And did I mention that I actually take issue with making concrete Moral, and Ethical judgements about historical actions?

Ca Patriot

Study some history that doesn't support the states version of what happened. Japan was seeking surrender already in a war that could have been prevented with diplomacy to begin with.

I dont think the facts support your version of events.

Wasnt Japan offered a surrender after the first bomb was dropped and didnt Japan reject that offer ?

Can you please direct me to the evidence that Japan was seeking surrender prior to the first bombing ?

Ca Patriot

I've been over the whole Moral, Ethical, Philosophical debate about Japan; and have engaged in many discussions regarding it. To state that killing roughly 180,000--mainly innocent civilians--to save millions in a long war, well, is a flimsy argument, IMO. That would be like arguing that we ought to have nuked Afghanistan for September 11th, no thanks.

We should have went to war, and engaged in 'better' targeted millings. Did I mention that I'm not a war strategist? And did I mention that I actually take issue with making concrete Moral, and Ethical judgements about historical actions?

Thankfully you werent in charge and American leaders used better judgement than you.

Japan is a great country today and America won the war.

I guess we'll never know how history would have turned out if you had your way :)

Beretta92FSLady

Thankfully you werent in charge and American leaders used better judgement than you.

Japan is a great country today and America won the war.

I guess we'll never know how history would have turned out if you had your way :)

Whether or not They used 'better' judgement than I would have is a futile exercise.

I see where you are coming from: Japan is a better place because America incinerated 180,000+ civilians. War in never won, it is, and always will be degrees of loss, on either 'side.'

How I think it ought to have been is as relevant as your support for what had happen at that time.--back to the whole: arm-chair quarterbacking history.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

I dont think the facts support your version of events.

Wasnt Japan offered a surrender after the first bomb was dropped and didnt Japan reject that offer ?

Can you please direct me to the evidence that Japan was seeking surrender prior to the first bombing ?

Some light reading regarding the bombings of Japan:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v16/v16n3p-4_Weber.html

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/kohls7.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/08/hiroshima_hoax_japans_wllingne.html

Some term those who argue the bombings were unnecessary as Revisionists. I suppose if the initial events outlined at the time were factual, then yes, to change the story some decades later would constitute Revisionism. When the so-called Facts are mucky, or are proven not-Factual by more information, that is not Revisionism, it's merely what actually occurred.

I look forward to you refuting what I have linked you up with.

Last edited: