Thread: Voice recorder

Voice recorder

I have seen multiple post about making sure you have a voice recorder. I am just curious as to what kind of voice recorders y'all use, and also when you actually record.
    Thanks.
    CD

I just have a small olympus recorder in my shirt pocket, the buttons are big enough that i can turn it on through my shirt so i don't have to put a hand in a pocket at a point where doing so might get me shot by a LEO, they're jumpy like that.
    Good or Bad Post it - http://www.FriendOrFoe.us

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroC View Post
    I just have a small olympus recorder in my shirt pocket, the buttons are big enough that i can turn it on through my shirt so i don't have to put a hand in a pocket at a point where doing so might get me shot by a LEO, they're jumpy like that.
    Suggest turning your recorder on when you leave the house in the morning and not turning it off until you are home in the evening. I keep an extra set of NiCad batteries in my pocket. +1000ma rechargeable batteries will record for several days before needing to be changed out.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Hi,

I posted the same question a while back - here is a link to the thread, it contains some good information.

http://forums.opencarry.org/forums/s...Voice-recorder