Thread: Voice recorder

Voice recorder

I have seen multiple post about making sure you have a voice recorder. I am just curious as to what kind of voice recorders y'all use, and also when you actually record.
    Thanks.
    CD

I just have a small olympus recorder in my shirt pocket, the buttons are big enough that i can turn it on through my shirt so i don't have to put a hand in a pocket at a point where doing so might get me shot by a LEO, they're jumpy like that.
    Good or Bad Post it - http://www.FriendOrFoe.us

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroC View Post
    I just have a small olympus recorder in my shirt pocket, the buttons are big enough that i can turn it on through my shirt so i don't have to put a hand in a pocket at a point where doing so might get me shot by a LEO, they're jumpy like that.
    Suggest turning your recorder on when you leave the house in the morning and not turning it off until you are home in the evening. I keep an extra set of NiCad batteries in my pocket. +1000ma rechargeable batteries will record for several days before needing to be changed out.
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Hi,

I posted the same question a while back - here is a link to the thread, it contains some good information.

http://forums.opencarry.org/forums/s...Voice-recorder