• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Sound 1st Sat of Month Coffee - Bothell - 8/4 @ 10am

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I am not going to make this week's coffee as I will be away from town.

That said, I will still encourage everyone to still keep with our normal meetup time and location without me.

Where: Leon's Den in downtown Bothell
When: This Saturday 8/4 at 10am

Have a good time everyone! Feel free to jack this thread if you all want to change details at all.

Last edited:

07Altima

We are planning to be there :)

The wife, and I, and our kids will be there tomorrow :) love hanging out with like minded people, it is nice in a state that seems so Liberal in mindset not many people I know are for OC, and even less that are for guns at all. :(

badkarma

I hope to make next months. We had some dirt, steel, milk jugs, paper, wood and tannerite that need to be taught a lesson.

07Altima

Yeah I was thinking about that the while time we were there

I was thinking about going out shooting the whole time we were there, I was day dreaming so to speak. It was nice to see everyone though. Cant wait to hang out again, would love to get us all together to go shooting :)

07Altima

Hey :)

FMJ you will have to show me where that is some time or pm me a map or roads, we have not been able to use the shot gun since we got it 8 mo. ago, and been wanting to take the wife out so she knows how it feels. :)