• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Support for 2A rights, suits that could affect the NFA

twoskinsonemanns

Everyone knows that Heller Vs DC was a bombshell for the people's right to keep and bear arms.
Thanks to Heller Vs DC the Supreme court of the United States found the 2nd Amendment to Be a Fundamental, Enumerated, and Individual Right. Something we here have long-held to be true. This landmark decision will now set the groundwork for giant leaps to be made including a sound, fundamental challenge to the National Firearms Act which implements a tax on what is now affirmed to be a civil right.

This one Supreme court decision, a case the NRA declined to take, may end up being one of the most important cases for the cause of the 2nd Amendment in our life time.

Please join me in supporting the Heller Foundation as they make the push to reap the fruit of that historical ruling.

Please visit Hellerfoundation.org to learn more and make a donation.

twoskinsonemanns

According to the article's logic, there is no better time than now !

The NFA is junk..just a tax law, so they said.

I don't really know the ends and outs of it, but my friend who is right in the middle of it with Dick Heller seems to think they have a rock solid case for the end of the year if they can raise the money to pursue it. The NFA (being basically a tax against a now-affirmed civil liberty) can't stand.

sudden valley gunner

Something to remember about the JW's is they were not going to stop regardless of the laws. They brought case after case because they continued to exercise their rights and their beliefs period.