Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: I Spanked The Left Today!

  1. #1
    McX
    Guest

    I Spanked The Left Today!

    my mistake to post, i have no friends here
    Last edited by McX; 08-02-2012 at 08:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    No comments needed, and i will not elaborate.
    Soooo...why create this thread?
    Last edited by PistolPackingMomma; 08-02-2012 at 07:18 PM.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Fallschirmjäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,915
    Verily and Amen

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Keep the faith brother!

  5. #5
    Regular Member DrakeZ07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    1,107
    All praise to the Flying Spaghetti monster and his holy noodly appendages!~~
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

  6. #6
    McX
    Guest
    *
    Last edited by McX; 08-03-2012 at 07:13 AM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Ixtow, is that you?

  8. #8
    Regular Member Jack House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I80, USA
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Ixtow, is that you?
    Whatever happened to that one girl that got her feathers ruffled and started ignoring everyone not unlike Eye95?

  9. #9
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Well,,,

    My old Chum,,,,
    I read and enjoyed your non-specific story, before you took it down.
    I am glad you were defiant, benevolent and victorious during this trying time.

    Again,,, I am proud of you,,, my old friend!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,797
    I wish I could have read the story

  11. #11
    McX
    Guest
    no sooner than we get home from spanking the left, we find the politically correct of our neighborhood have anonmously left a notice in our mailbox attempting to dictate what we can have in our driveway, and where. i hate cowards. the battle continues, and appears to never end.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    no sooner than we get home from spanking the left, we find the politically correct of our neighborhood have anonmously left a notice in our mailbox attempting to dictate what we can have in our driveway, and where. i hate cowards. the battle continues, and appears to never end.
    This is not Facebook. If you don't want people to comment, and you don't want to elaborate, then why are you sharing this completely unrelated-to-OC vagueness on an open carry forum? It's a serious question...

  13. #13
    McX
    Guest
    hmmmm, didnt see moderator after your name. but apparently i must engage an enemy on their ground, something i have cautioned against to many in the past. this thread is to illustrate that you will indeed be persecuted by the left for your views on rights, guns, Constitution, and so on. i have had many experiences over my life dealing with them and their slimey ways. when i came to this forum, it was the most boring of places, people arguing over where a comma or period should be on an obscure law. it did not appear that anyone was having any fun to be sure. i was welcomed in here, as many have been, by being assailed, presumably to test my mettle, and resolve. I remained, as as time went by i made friends, and learned alot, and saw this site grow, with the inclusions of the social lounge, and general discussions, for off topic, but related discussions. i did note though there is an element here that seeks only the last word, and to hurl insults as a means of what measure of superiority they are to everyone else. usually when i find myself being drawn into it by them, i delete my post, as not to join the arguement. it is unfortunate that we are not all one united within this place, and some dont seek to share experiences, only to condemn. i have been routinely persecuted by the left for my views, and activities here, and within the realm of gun rights. at first they only persued me, now they persue my family, and even try to dictate to me my rights on my own property. i dont participate in facebook, as i found it to be: i took a poop today, here's a pic of it'. thank you to those who showed support and sympathy for my plight, and i hope others learn from what i experience, and share what they have experienced. the condemners i view simply as tools of the left, and i cant recall the last time the left had any valid points, nor opinions. so i guess we can let this thread die, there will be no sharing, no comradery here today.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    hmmmm, didnt see moderator after your name. but apparently i must engage an enemy on their ground, something i have cautioned against to many in the past. this thread is to illustrate that you will indeed be persecuted by the left for your views on rights, guns, Constitution, and so on. i have had many experiences over my life dealing with them and their slimey ways. when i came to this forum, it was the most boring of places, people arguing over where a comma or period should be on an obscure law. it did not appear that anyone was having any fun to be sure. i was welcomed in here, as many have been, by being assailed, presumably to test my mettle, and resolve. I remained, as as time went by i made friends, and learned alot, and saw this site grow, with the inclusions of the social lounge, and general discussions, for off topic, but related discussions. i did note though there is an element here that seeks only the last word, and to hurl insults as a means of what measure of superiority they are to everyone else. usually when i find myself being drawn into it by them, i delete my post, as not to join the arguement. it is unfortunate that we are not all one united within this place, and some dont seek to share experiences, only to condemn. i have been routinely persecuted by the left for my views, and activities here, and within the realm of gun rights. at first they only persued me, now they persue my family, and even try to dictate to me my rights on my own property. i dont participate in facebook, as i found it to be: i took a poop today, here's a pic of it'. thank you to those who showed support and sympathy for my plight, and i hope others learn from what i experience, and share what they have experienced. the condemners i view simply as tools of the left, and i cant recall the last time the left had any valid points, nor opinions. so i guess we can let this thread die, there will be no sharing, no comradery here today.
    Your OP stated your kid did something stupid, you lawyered up, went to court, they backed down, and you didn't want comments and you wouldn't elaborate, other then that it was somehow a victory. Then 'wah wah wah, I have no friends here, post deleted', then your neighbors left you a note about stuff in your driveway.

    It is difficult to see how you 'spanked' anyone without knowing more details; details you are not interested in sharing. If you aren't interested in sharing, why post this at all? You appear to be simply seeking validation and 'atta boy!'s without critiques for what is obviously a loaded story, that has no evidence of being OC-related, and then you throw a hissy fit when asked a sincere question in an attempt to better understand your position.

    Please do get this thread deleted; it contributes nothing of value.

  15. #15
    Regular Member Redbaron007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    hmmmm, didnt see moderator after your name. but apparently i must engage an enemy on their ground, something i have cautioned against to many in the past. this thread is to illustrate that you will indeed be persecuted by the left for your views on rights, guns, Constitution, and so on. i have had many experiences over my life dealing with them and their slimey ways. when i came to this forum, it was the most boring of places, people arguing over where a comma or period should be on an obscure law. it did not appear that anyone was having any fun to be sure. i was welcomed in here, as many have been, by being assailed, presumably to test my mettle, and resolve. I remained, as as time went by i made friends, and learned alot, and saw this site grow, with the inclusions of the social lounge, and general discussions, for off topic, but related discussions. i did note though there is an element here that seeks only the last word, and to hurl insults as a means of what measure of superiority they are to everyone else. usually when i find myself being drawn into it by them, i delete my post, as not to join the arguement. it is unfortunate that we are not all one united within this place, and some dont seek to share experiences, only to condemn. i have been routinely persecuted by the left for my views, and activities here, and within the realm of gun rights. at first they only persued me, now they persue my family, and even try to dictate to me my rights on my own property. i dont participate in facebook, as i found it to be: i took a poop today, here's a pic of it'. thank you to those who showed support and sympathy for my plight, and i hope others learn from what i experience, and share what they have experienced. the condemners i view simply as tools of the left, and i cant recall the last time the left had any valid points, nor opinions. so i guess we can let this thread die, there will be no sharing, no comradery here today.
    But if it were an interesting poop.......someone may need to know about it...it may be of some benefit!!


    I hope this thread ends soon!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

  16. #16
    Regular Member DocWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mountain Home, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    1,968
    In a related story the price of eggs in china drops......


    I have no clue what this thread is about but got sucked in my the lack of topic.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by mcx View Post
    hmmmm, didnt see moderator after your name. But apparently i must engage an enemy on their ground, something i have cautioned against to many in the past. This thread is to illustrate that you will indeed be persecuted by the left for your views on rights, guns, constitution, and so on. I have had many experiences over my life dealing with them and their slimey ways. When i came to this forum, it was the most boring of places, people arguing over where a comma or period should be on an obscure law. It did not appear that anyone was having any fun to be sure. I was welcomed in here, as many have been, by being assailed, presumably to test my mettle, and resolve. I remained, as as time went by i made friends, and learned alot, and saw this site grow, with the inclusions of the social lounge, and general discussions, for off topic, but related discussions. I did note though there is an element here that seeks only the last word, and to hurl insults as a means of what measure of superiority they are to everyone else. Usually when i find myself being drawn into it by them, i delete my post, as not to join the arguement. It is unfortunate that we are not all one united within this place, and some dont seek to share experiences, only to condemn. I have been routinely persecuted by the left for my views, and activities here, and within the realm of gun rights. At first they only persued me, now they persue my family, and even try to dictate to me my rights on my own property. I dont participate in facebook, as i found it to be: i took a poop today, here's a pic of it'. thank you to those who showed support and sympathy for my plight, and i hope others learn from what i experience, and share what they have experienced. The condemners i view simply as tools of the left, and i cant recall the last time the left had any valid points, nor opinions. So i guess we can let this thread die, there will be no sharing, no comradery here today.

    thief!!! Put it back you thief!
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  18. #18
    Regular Member hjmoosejaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.W. Pa.
    Posts
    406
    Not sure what's going on here, but anyway... Have you ever tried to make up your own word? Or try making up a sentence that you are almost certain, nobody in the history of mankind has ever uttered. Feel free to share. I will be halonocityc to read them!
    watch your top knot !

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    I've changed my mind; this thread has begun to contribute some entertainment

  20. #20
    McX
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Your OP stated your kid did something stupid, you lawyered up, went to court, they backed down, and you didn't want comments and you wouldn't elaborate, other then that it was somehow a victory. Then 'wah wah wah, I have no friends here, post deleted', then your neighbors left you a note about stuff in your driveway.

    It is difficult to see how you 'spanked' anyone without knowing more details; details you are not interested in sharing. If you aren't interested in sharing, why post this at all? You appear to be simply seeking validation and 'atta boy!'s without critiques for what is obviously a loaded story, that has no evidence of being OC-related, and then you throw a hissy fit when asked a sincere question in an attempt to better understand your position.

    Please do get this thread deleted; it contributes nothing of value.
    another rocket scientist. proceedings on minors are confidential, i shared what i could, didnt ask for anything. you want the thread closed? feel free to contact a moderator about it. i dont hiss, but my cats do. loaded story?- thank you for your critique 'expert'. your just going to hang here to make challenge, and feed your ego. so be it, i decline to further engage individuals that show living proof that the indians had sex with the bufallo, where ever they may be. You can have your private social lounge back, i'd rather not join.

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    another rocket scientist. proceedings on minors are confidential, i shared what i could, didnt ask for anything. you want the thread closed? feel free to contact a moderator about it. i dont hiss, but my cats do. loaded story?- thank you for your critique 'expert'. your just going to hang here to make challenge, and feed your ego. so be it, i decline to further engage individuals that show living proof that the indians had sex with the bufallo, where ever they may be. You can have your private social lounge back, i'd rather not join.
    I'm supposed to deduce from a lack of information that your child is a minor? Pardon my lapse in rocket science knowledge.

    As for ego, I asked a serious question (multiple times!) and you proceeded to hurl slurs and insults because you didn't get the reaction you were clearly craving. I think it's clear who really has the ego issue here...
    Last edited by PistolPackingMomma; 08-03-2012 at 01:21 PM.

  22. #22
    Regular Member VW_Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leesburg, GA
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    my mistake to post, i have no friends here
    I am your friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady
    I am no victim, just a poor college student who looks to the day where the rich have the living piss taxed out of them.

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Nampa, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    1,096
    I see you have 357 friends! Can I be one too?

  24. #24
    Regular Member DrakeZ07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    Not sure what's going on here, but anyway... Have you ever tried to make up your own word? Or try making up a sentence that you are almost certain, nobody in the history of mankind has ever uttered. Feel free to share. I will be halonocityc to read them!
    I love you now. Can you describe what your word means, if its plural or singular, if its a verb or noun or whatever and in what ways it's best used in a sentence? I'd like to incorporate it into my chaser blog~<3
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

  25. #25
    Regular Member hjmoosejaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.W. Pa.
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    I love you now. Can you describe what your word means, if its plural or singular, if its a verb or noun or whatever and in what ways it's best used in a sentence? I'd like to incorporate it into my chaser blog~<3


    Halonocityc: origin; Scatolegeon 1) to anticipate, look forward to, waiting with baited breath.
    2)extremely excited, dangerously aroused ex: I was so halonocityc, my legs were like rubber and I almost saw God.
    watch your top knot !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •