• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I Spanked The Left Today!

M

McX

my mistake to post, i have no friends here

Last edited:

1245A Defender

Well,,,

My old Chum,,,,
I read and enjoyed your non-specific story, before you took it down.
I am glad you were defiant, benevolent and victorious during this trying time.

Again,,, I am proud of you,,, my old friend!

M

McX

no sooner than we get home from spanking the left, we find the politically correct of our neighborhood have anonmously left a notice in our mailbox attempting to dictate what we can have in our driveway, and where. i hate cowards. the battle continues, and appears to never end.

PistolPackingMomma

no sooner than we get home from spanking the left, we find the politically correct of our neighborhood have anonmously left a notice in our mailbox attempting to dictate what we can have in our driveway, and where. i hate cowards. the battle continues, and appears to never end.

This is not Facebook. If you don't want people to comment, and you don't want to elaborate, then why are you sharing this completely unrelated-to-OC vagueness on an open carry forum? It's a serious question...

M

McX

hmmmm, didnt see moderator after your name. but apparently i must engage an enemy on their ground, something i have cautioned against to many in the past. this thread is to illustrate that you will indeed be persecuted by the left for your views on rights, guns, Constitution, and so on. i have had many experiences over my life dealing with them and their slimey ways. when i came to this forum, it was the most boring of places, people arguing over where a comma or period should be on an obscure law. it did not appear that anyone was having any fun to be sure. i was welcomed in here, as many have been, by being assailed, presumably to test my mettle, and resolve. I remained, as as time went by i made friends, and learned alot, and saw this site grow, with the inclusions of the social lounge, and general discussions, for off topic, but related discussions. i did note though there is an element here that seeks only the last word, and to hurl insults as a means of what measure of superiority they are to everyone else. usually when i find myself being drawn into it by them, i delete my post, as not to join the arguement. it is unfortunate that we are not all one united within this place, and some dont seek to share experiences, only to condemn. i have been routinely persecuted by the left for my views, and activities here, and within the realm of gun rights. at first they only persued me, now they persue my family, and even try to dictate to me my rights on my own property. i dont participate in facebook, as i found it to be: i took a poop today, here's a pic of it'. thank you to those who showed support and sympathy for my plight, and i hope others learn from what i experience, and share what they have experienced. the condemners i view simply as tools of the left, and i cant recall the last time the left had any valid points, nor opinions. so i guess we can let this thread die, there will be no sharing, no comradery here today.

PistolPackingMomma

hmmmm, didnt see moderator after your name. but apparently i must engage an enemy on their ground, something i have cautioned against to many in the past. this thread is to illustrate that you will indeed be persecuted by the left for your views on rights, guns, Constitution, and so on. i have had many experiences over my life dealing with them and their slimey ways. when i came to this forum, it was the most boring of places, people arguing over where a comma or period should be on an obscure law. it did not appear that anyone was having any fun to be sure. i was welcomed in here, as many have been, by being assailed, presumably to test my mettle, and resolve. I remained, as as time went by i made friends, and learned alot, and saw this site grow, with the inclusions of the social lounge, and general discussions, for off topic, but related discussions. i did note though there is an element here that seeks only the last word, and to hurl insults as a means of what measure of superiority they are to everyone else. usually when i find myself being drawn into it by them, i delete my post, as not to join the arguement. it is unfortunate that we are not all one united within this place, and some dont seek to share experiences, only to condemn. i have been routinely persecuted by the left for my views, and activities here, and within the realm of gun rights. at first they only persued me, now they persue my family, and even try to dictate to me my rights on my own property. i dont participate in facebook, as i found it to be: i took a poop today, here's a pic of it'. thank you to those who showed support and sympathy for my plight, and i hope others learn from what i experience, and share what they have experienced. the condemners i view simply as tools of the left, and i cant recall the last time the left had any valid points, nor opinions. so i guess we can let this thread die, there will be no sharing, no comradery here today.

Your OP stated your kid did something stupid, you lawyered up, went to court, they backed down, and you didn't want comments and you wouldn't elaborate, other then that it was somehow a victory. Then 'wah wah wah, I have no friends here, post deleted', then your neighbors left you a note about stuff in your driveway.

It is difficult to see how you 'spanked' anyone without knowing more details; details you are not interested in sharing. If you aren't interested in sharing, why post this at all? You appear to be simply seeking validation and 'atta boy!'s without critiques for what is obviously a loaded story, that has no evidence of being OC-related, and then you throw a hissy fit when asked a sincere question in an attempt to better understand your position.

Please do get this thread deleted; it contributes nothing of value.

Redbaron007

But if it were an interesting poop.......someone may need to know about it...it may be of some benefit!! ;)

I hope this thread ends soon! :lol:

Freedom1Man

hmmmm, didnt see moderator after your name. But apparently i must engage an enemy on their ground, something i have cautioned against to many in the past. This thread is to illustrate that you will indeed be persecuted by the left for your views on rights, guns, constitution, and so on. I have had many experiences over my life dealing with them and their slimey ways. When i came to this forum, it was the most boring of places, people arguing over where a comma or period should be on an obscure law. It did not appear that anyone was having any fun to be sure. I was welcomed in here, as many have been, by being assailed, presumably to test my mettle, and resolve. I remained, as as time went by i made friends, and learned alot, and saw this site grow, with the inclusions of the social lounge, and general discussions, for off topic, but related discussions. I did note though there is an element here that seeks only the last word, and to hurl insults as a means of what measure of superiority they are to everyone else. Usually when i find myself being drawn into it by them, i delete my post, as not to join the arguement. It is unfortunate that we are not all one united within this place, and some dont seek to share experiences, only to condemn. I have been routinely persecuted by the left for my views, and activities here, and within the realm of gun rights. At first they only persued me, now they persue my family, and even try to dictate to me my rights on my own property. I dont participate in facebook, as i found it to be: i took a poop today, here's a pic of it'. thank you to those who showed support and sympathy for my plight, and i hope others learn from what i experience, and share what they have experienced. The condemners i view simply as tools of the left, and i cant recall the last time the left had any valid points, nor opinions. So i guess we can let this thread die, there will be no sharing, no comradery here today.

thief!!! Put it back you thief!

hjmoosejaw

Not sure what's going on here, but anyway... Have you ever tried to make up your own word? Or try making up a sentence that you are almost certain, nobody in the history of mankind has ever uttered. Feel free to share. I will be halonocityc to read them!

M

McX

Your OP stated your kid did something stupid, you lawyered up, went to court, they backed down, and you didn't want comments and you wouldn't elaborate, other then that it was somehow a victory. Then 'wah wah wah, I have no friends here, post deleted', then your neighbors left you a note about stuff in your driveway.

It is difficult to see how you 'spanked' anyone without knowing more details; details you are not interested in sharing. If you aren't interested in sharing, why post this at all? You appear to be simply seeking validation and 'atta boy!'s without critiques for what is obviously a loaded story, that has no evidence of being OC-related, and then you throw a hissy fit when asked a sincere question in an attempt to better understand your position.

Please do get this thread deleted; it contributes nothing of value.

another rocket scientist. proceedings on minors are confidential, i shared what i could, didnt ask for anything. you want the thread closed? feel free to contact a moderator about it. i dont hiss, but my cats do. loaded story?- thank you for your critique 'expert'. your just going to hang here to make challenge, and feed your ego. so be it, i decline to further engage individuals that show living proof that the indians had sex with the bufallo, where ever they may be. You can have your private social lounge back, i'd rather not join.