• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone else hear about this??

KYGlockster

Activist Member
The already existing laws are obviously not working. Will new laws work? Perhaps not. Should the current laws be rewritten? Perhaps. Either way, the current law is not stopping them. Not that they would follow law, but something needs to be in place to prevent looting.

You contradict yourself sir. You say they don't obey the current law, yet you believe they will obey this law? We do not need more laws because they do nothing to PREVENT crime, they merely punish those who are dumb enough to get caught after the crime has been COMMITTED. We do not need any law that can be used to restrict the rights of American citizens, regardless of what it will supposedly do! I can defend myself, just as citizens of this country did for hundreds of years until we became a police state. The current laws do not work because no law will, and if they did we would live in a utopian society! We need to harshly punish people who are convicted of ACTUAL crimes, and not some BS mala prohibita nonsense that those in DC think is best for us (their minions). Sure we can give people a chance, but how many chances should someone get? When we allow people to walk the street who have been released 8 or 10 times from prison for felony convictions, then something isn't working, and that is called the Justice System!

Last edited: