Thread: We can now say...

We can now say...

Can't find source for some reason now, disregard .
    Last edited by XDFDE45; 08-04-2012 at 02:41 AM.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

For some reason what's left of my brain is telling me that this is not new news - that the CDC has said this before in a paper/journal article that listed a number of gun control myths and put figures to them showing how just about the exact opposite was the truth. My brain also wants to tell me that they showed statistically that strong gun control produces high crime rates (both violent and non-violent crime).

Unfortunately my brain is not letting me do een basic Google-fu this morning. Can someone please check this and post either confirmation or the announcement that my brain is totally non-functual on this?

Thanks in advance.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Looking now but getting tired....
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

I don't have any info about the CDC. But I was reading about the UK laws yesterday, to find out where we are headed... And after the 1997 shooting, when the UK really clamped down gun laws to the extreme, they made it nearly impossible to own a pistol (from what I understand you CAN, but the legal hoops are almost insurmountable). In the next 10 years (2007) gun crime had climbed 50%. I have to go through my history and find the page, but a couple sites I checked had said the same. And in this instance, the numbers were for gun crime only, not including other violent crime. Sort of reminds you of Chicago... Extreme anti-gun laws, and yet so much gun crime.