• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do not have any beverages in your pie hole while reading

davidmcbeth

Banned
Parinoid much?

Soon cops will be walking around with M16s (they won't be hidden in their trunks) ... and they already do this now ... so I'm not paranoid, just stating facts. This local PD in VT has enough arms to totally control the population if they so choose ... this does not seem to cause you any probative questioning when it should. Hello, McFly!

OC for ME

Soon cops will be walking around with M16s (they won't be hidden in their trunks) ... and they already do this now ... so I'm not paranoid, just stating facts. This local PD in VT has enough arms to totally control the population if they so choose ... this does not seem to cause you any probative questioning when it should. Hello, McFly!
......good one!

EMNofSeattle

That's it, we need a 10 day waiting period and mandatory registration of all farm equipment. The profit driven killings made possible by the farm lobby have gone too far. Who NEEDS a tractor that big to cut some corn stalks anyway? Cue Michael Bloomberg to explain how cops need to go on strike until we get these diesel fired demons under control.

sudden valley gunner

That's it, we need a 10 day waiting period and mandatory registration of all farm equipment. The profit driven killings made possible by the farm lobby have gone too far. Who NEEDS a tractor that big to cut some corn stalks anyway? Cue Michael Bloomberg to explain how cops need to go on strike until we get these diesel fired demons under control.

Damn and I was just about ready to feed my baby some formula, while eating salty fries and a big gulp while driving a big tractor.........

EMNofSeattle

Well you know, becuase i'm now lobbying for "reasonable restrictions" on farm and construction equipment, I should form a group to lobby the government for it. think about it

in 2004 a man in Granby Colorado went on a rampage in a modified bulldozer that was armored and impervious to small arms fire

obviously everyone has seen the tank video in San Diego

and now this.

we need to have a comprehensive law stating all diesel fired equipment larger then a VW Passat Needs to be registered and high tonnage "assault tractors" need to be banned except for sworn LEOs and sworn Farmers (we're going to make a new oath for farmers and contruction workers so they can be certified to own high tonnage "assault tractors". and besides all that diesel is warming the earth anyway, so we can pass my laws as administrative regulation through the EPA, and have them require that anyone who buys more then one piece of diesel equipment in one transaction be reported. )

so with all our farmers and construction workers now certified as LEOs we'll all be safe from rampaging steel monsters, to paraphrase the president "CAT front-end loaders belong in the hands of (union) construction workers, not on the streets of our cities"

3860.jpg

Jack House

Absolutely not! I wont stand for this. The constitution guarantees our right to assault tractors to protect our nation from tyranny! :cuss: