Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seattle police picnics.

Seattle police picnics.

NEXT SATURDAY AUGUST 11 FROM 1PM TO 4PM.

http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2012/0...cinct-picnics/

SEE LINK FOR MAP OF PRECINCT NEAREST YOU.
    Last edited by jsanchez; 08-03-2012 at 09:16 PM.

What's the cost of these picnics to tax payers?
    I’m proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    What's the cost of these picnics to tax payers?
    Your rights violated free of charge.
    Birked at no additional expense.

Banned
    Go take pics and vids and show the world what guns they own and compare that to what guns they are trying to take away from us...

If using tax payer money they could at least give the choice of free food, jummpie time, and music, OR, a Gun Vault Nano NV300.
    I’m proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

So who's coming to the picnics this Saturday?

Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

We are going to be at the East Precinct with the kids.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

have to double check with wife

we have the time to go want to know if it is going to be an open carry day, and how many are going to be there, cause if more than just us are going I would love to. Nothing like a large group of Armed Private Citizens walking around Seattle Even if it is just the park.

Was also thinking will we ever have a day

Will we ever have a day when we just all go shopping or walking the docks in Seattle to show OC support ? I think I would feel way more comfortable if there were more than just us out, and about

well just got the text

wife said okay so as long as it is not just her, and I we would love to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    We are going to be at the East Precinct with the kids.
    What time are you going to be there? I have to hit all the picnics to see if they have any gun safety stuff, so I can complain and get us tables next year. But I will try and meet you at East Precinct.

Quote Originally Posted by 07Altima View Post
    wife said okay so as long as it is not just her, and I we would love to go.

We could all hook up at East Precinct, that would be cool.

North Precinct

Anyone planning on attending the North Precinct picnic?
    Rev. Robert Apgood, Esq.

A right cannot be lost by exercising it. McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025, 130 S. Ct. 3020, 3021, 177 L. Ed. 2d 894 (2010) (citing Near v. Minn., 283 U.S. 697 (1931)).

Although IAAL, anything I say here is not legal advice. No conversations we may have privately or otherwise in this forum constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship, and are not intended to do so.

Well if we

If are all going to Open Carry I am going otherwise not sure the drive is to worth it would be willing to meet at east though if that is what we all do. Whatever works just need to know if OC is something others are planning, and general logistics on that.

Quote Originally Posted by 07Altima View Post
    If are all going to Open Carry I am going otherwise not sure the drive is to worth it would be willing to meet at east though if that is what we all do. Whatever works just need to know if OC is something others are planning, and general logistics on that.
    I will be OCing, its ok, legal. Didn't have any problems at last years picnics. Except for some starring, roled eyes, questions from 2 cops. I was welcome like every other person. No problems. If the drive is an issue. I can meet you at the norht Precinct at 1245pm, thats by Northgate mall, just off the freeway. Very easy to get to, and plenty of parking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller Malarkey View Post
    The answer to your question is yes they are surving a box lunch with hot dog, chips, fruit, soda, and your choice of ice cream bar. So get there early for best selection. And don't come alone, bring family and friends.

Sweet deal will be there :)

K we would love to meet up near the East Precinct, just let me know where you want to meet up, and directions, is there parking or parking issues near there. ill shoot you my cell via pm so you have that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    only if you're a violent drunk with a history of being nuisance of yourself and a failure to obey police commands involving weapons
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Your rights violated free of charge.
    Dang it, GoGo, you made me snort soda all over my new keyboard. And it STUNG!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Me, the spouse, and four kids are going to be at East Precinct. I am concluding that that is the spot we are meeting? Just look for four blond-haired kids, and two tattoo'd females OC'ing.

Let me know if any one else is going to be over here, thanks.

BTW, if you all want to walk on-site together, we can meet-up a block away at Cal Anderson park...you can't miss the place. As I stated, let me know.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 08-10-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by jsanchez View Post
    What time are you going to be there? I have to hit all the picnics to see if they have any gun safety stuff, so I can complain and get us tables next year. But I will try and meet you at East Precinct.
    We were going to hit the picnic at 1'ish, give or take ten minutes. I believe they all start at 1.--if we get a good sized group that is up for hitting a couple of picnics tomorrow, let's do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    We were going to hit the picnic at 1'ish, give or take ten minutes. I believe they all start at 1.--if we get a good sized group that is up for hitting a couple of picnics tomorrow, let's do it.
    I think alot of people have other plans or are afraid to come out. Dosen't matter they are going to miss a fun time, to bad, but to each their own. I'll be at the east precint at 1pm sharp. I want to hit all the picnics, so if they don't have any gun safety stuff, I can file a complaint with OPA, Office of Professional Accountability. But we will see how the day goes. If one picnic doesn't have gun safety stuff its grounds for a complaint.

I know west precinct is just down the hill, but the traffic is going to be bad today so leave early if anyone is driving in.

The reason I'm going is 2. 1, the mayor said OC scares the public and cops, and he's really pushing his anti gun agenda. 2, I just love a good picnic, and Seattle Police do a good picnic.

Hope to see alot of turn out, but I doubt it. If you do come out take alot of pics, and try and get your pic with the mayor, or chief diaz, of a city council member. Have fun!

We are coming for sure

we are going to come to east would love to meet up beforehand will be calling sanchez to get the details a little later today have to take care of something before we head down that way but look forward to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast