• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle police picnics.

jbone

What's the cost of these picnics to tax payers?

davidmcbeth

Banned
Go take pics and vids and show the world what guns they own and compare that to what guns they are trying to take away from us...

jbone

If using tax payer money they could at least give the choice of free food, jummpie time, and music, OR, a Gun Vault Nano NV300.

Fuller Malarkey

trap.jpg

07Altima

have to double check with wife

we have the time to go want to know if it is going to be an open carry day, and how many are going to be there, cause if more than just us are going I would love to. Nothing like a large group of Armed Private Citizens walking around Seattle :) Even if it is just the park. :)

07Altima

Was also thinking will we ever have a day

Will we ever have a day when we just all go shopping or walking the docks in Seattle to show OC support ? I think I would feel way more comfortable if there were more than just us out, and about

07Altima

well just got the text

wife said okay so as long as it is not just her, and I we would love to go.

jsanchez

We are going to be at the East Precinct with the kids.

What time are you going to be there? I have to hit all the picnics to see if they have any gun safety stuff, so I can complain and get us tables next year. But I will try and meet you at East Precinct.

07Altima

Well if we

If are all going to Open Carry I am going otherwise not sure the drive is to worth it :( would be willing to meet at east though if that is what we all do. Whatever works just need to know if OC is something others are planning, and general logistics on that.

jsanchez

If are all going to Open Carry I am going otherwise not sure the drive is to worth it :( would be willing to meet at east though if that is what we all do. Whatever works just need to know if OC is something others are planning, and general logistics on that.

I will be OCing, its ok, legal. Didn't have any problems at last years picnics. Except for some starring, roled eyes, questions from 2 cops. I was welcome like every other person. No problems. If the drive is an issue. I can meet you at the norht Precinct at 1245pm, thats by Northgate mall, just off the freeway. Very easy to get to, and plenty of parking.

07Altima

Sweet deal will be there :)

K we would love to meet up near the East Precinct, just let me know where you want to meet up, and directions, is there parking or parking issues near there. ill shoot you my cell via pm so you have that as well.