• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle police picnics.

Beretta92FSLady

Me, the spouse, and four kids are going to be at East Precinct. I am concluding that that is the spot we are meeting? Just look for four blond-haired kids, and two tattoo'd females OC'ing.

Let me know if any one else is going to be over here, thanks.

BTW, if you all want to walk on-site together, we can meet-up a block away at Cal Anderson park...you can't miss the place. As I stated, let me know.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

What time are you going to be there? I have to hit all the picnics to see if they have any gun safety stuff, so I can complain and get us tables next year. But I will try and meet you at East Precinct.

We were going to hit the picnic at 1'ish, give or take ten minutes. I believe they all start at 1.--if we get a good sized group that is up for hitting a couple of picnics tomorrow, let's do it.

jsanchez

We were going to hit the picnic at 1'ish, give or take ten minutes. I believe they all start at 1.--if we get a good sized group that is up for hitting a couple of picnics tomorrow, let's do it.

I think alot of people have other plans or are afraid to come out. Dosen't matter they are going to miss a fun time, to bad, but to each their own. I'll be at the east precint at 1pm sharp. I want to hit all the picnics, so if they don't have any gun safety stuff, I can file a complaint with OPA, Office of Professional Accountability. But we will see how the day goes. If one picnic doesn't have gun safety stuff its grounds for a complaint.

I know west precinct is just down the hill, but the traffic is going to be bad today so leave early if anyone is driving in.

The reason I'm going is 2. 1, the mayor said OC scares the public and cops, and he's really pushing his anti gun agenda. 2, I just love a good picnic, and Seattle Police do a good picnic.

Hope to see alot of turn out, but I doubt it. If you do come out take alot of pics, and try and get your pic with the mayor, or chief diaz, of a city council member. Have fun!

07Altima

We are coming for sure

we are going to come to east would love to meet up beforehand will be calling sanchez to get the details a little later today have to take care of something before we head down that way but look forward to it.

Beretta92FSLady

I think alot of people have other plans or are afraid to come out. Dosen't matter they are going to miss a fun time, to bad, but to each their own. I'll be at the east precint at 1pm sharp. I want to hit all the picnics, so if they don't have any gun safety stuff, I can file a complaint with OPA, Office of Professional Accountability. But we will see how the day goes. If one picnic doesn't have gun safety stuff its grounds for a complaint.

I know west precinct is just down the hill, but the traffic is going to be bad today so leave early if anyone is driving in.

The reason I'm going is 2. 1, the mayor said OC scares the public and cops, and he's really pushing his anti gun agenda. 2, I just love a good picnic, and Seattle Police do a good picnic.

Hope to see alot of turn out, but I doubt it. If you do come out take alot of pics, and try and get your pic with the mayor, or chief diaz, of a city council member. Have fun!

We hope to see some people there, if not, good luck at the other picnics.

Beretta92FSLady

Took some shots at the Seattle East Picnic

Met a couple of OC'rs at the picnic. It was good to see a few of us there.

And some photos (sorry, there wasn't much going on...HEY, it was no OC-BBQ, and the numbers we pull down in attendance!):

ClassicCruiserSmall.jpg

PrecincPicnicSmall.jpg

SPDIceCream.jpg

SPDUAV.jpg

07Altima

We OC'd

We were OC at East and talked with 92 so we OC'd weather they cared or not I didnt hear any word about it :) we only had a little gun lock info at east, no real safety stuff in there other than that. I hope Sanchez complains, go get em :)

Beretta92FSLady

I believe she was refering to the numbers of people that show up at one of our OC BBQ's, not a restriction on OC. Sarah, Correct me if I am wrong.

Close enough, Sara. Yes, I was referring tot he numbers we pull down at BBQ's, well, the one I had attended a couple of years ago. At the SPD E. Picnic there were four OC, and one CC...I suppose, if you count the SPD, there were dozens of OC'rs.

Last edited: