Thread: Goldsboro Meet and greet at Andy's/Hyway 55 in MarMac

Goldsboro Meet and greet at Andy's/Hyway 55 in MarMac

Talked w/owner who said no problem with locals OC'g and meeting up on the 18th for lunch if anybody is interested...say noonish?

addy on the internet says it is 114 five points road but it is next to the food lion out on 117/13 just as you head out of goldsboro

http://www.andysburgers.net/location/mar-mac

wabbit

ps: And no i am not going to keep track of who is or isn't coming...but i will be enjoying a johnboy & billy bbq bacon burger w/crispy fries around that time...
    Last edited by ncwabbit; 08-04-2012 at 03:39 PM. Reason: cuz i could
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

Quote Originally Posted by ncwabbit View Post
    Talked w/owner who said no problem with locals OC'g and meeting up on the 18th for lunch if anybody is interested...say noonish?

addy on the internet says it is 114 five points road but it is next to the food lion out on 117/13 just as you head out of goldsboro

http://www.andysburgers.net/location/mar-mac

wabbit

ps: And no i am not going to keep track of who is or isn't coming...but i will be enjoying a johnboy & billy bbq bacon burger w/crispy fries around that time...
    Wabbit.
    I will be in the area (Goldsboro) on the 18th, if I can find Andy's we can have lunch.
    I open carry in the Clayton Andy's at least once a week.

Lannie Godwin
    GRNC Member and volunteer, NRA member and volunteer. Open Carry Advocate
    Triangle Open Carry Co-Organizer: Co-Chairman Johnston county Friends of the NRA.

If I can remember, maybe I will be there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by madcitysw View Post
    If I can remember, maybe I will be there as well.
    I would be there since I live in Goldsboro but I'll be out of town this weekend. Where else do you carry in Goldsboro?

Wabbit'
    Shane and I missed you Saturday at Andy's. We had a good burger and great conversation.
    Lannie
    GRNC Member and volunteer, NRA member and volunteer. Open Carry Advocate
    Triangle Open Carry Co-Organizer: Co-Chairman Johnston county Friends of the NRA.