• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goldsboro Meet and greet at Andy's/Hyway 55 in MarMac

ncwabbit

Talked w/owner who said no problem with locals OC'g and meeting up on the 18th for lunch if anybody is interested...say noonish?

addy on the internet says it is 114 five points road but it is next to the food lion out on 117/13 just as you head out of goldsboro

http://www.andysburgers.net/location/mar-mac

wabbit

ps: And no i am not going to keep track of who is or isn't coming...but i will be enjoying a johnboy & billy bbq bacon burger w/crispy fries around that time...

Last edited:

lannie

Talked w/owner who said no problem with locals OC'g and meeting up on the 18th for lunch if anybody is interested...say noonish?

addy on the internet says it is 114 five points road but it is next to the food lion out on 117/13 just as you head out of goldsboro

http://www.andysburgers.net/location/mar-mac

wabbit

ps: And no i am not going to keep track of who is or isn't coming...but i will be enjoying a johnboy & billy bbq bacon burger w/crispy fries around that time...

Wabbit.
I will be in the area (Goldsboro) on the 18th, if I can find Andy's we can have lunch.
I open carry in the Clayton Andy's at least once a week.

Lannie Godwin

lannie

Wabbit'
Shane and I missed you Saturday at Andy's. We had a good burger and great conversation.
Lannie