Thread: New member kind of

New member kind of

Howdy y'all,

Just thought I would introduce my self here. I just moved back home to Eugene, after leaving active duty. I used to have an account on here but it has been a few years since I have posted anything and it seems my account doesn't exist any more.

I do have one question real quick. I just recently received my Oregon CHL and the papers that came with it said no carrying in national parks. I thought they passed a law awhile back saying that if you're allowed to carry in your state you could in national parks. Is that not the case in Oregon or might this just be out of date papers that they included? Thanks

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    Carry in national parks became legal in February 2010.

Thank you.
    Thats what I thought. I was just curious due to the paper work that came with my CHL.
    Last edited by rlwheeler10; 08-05-2012 at 10:36 PM.

You might want to contact the Oregon Firearms Federation about that paperwork that came with your CHL. Kevin tries to keep them honest with all the propaganda they put in those things in an attempt to make you think you can't carry at: schools, airports, etc.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.